NEW AP Discounts

AP discounts are available for stays 8/2/08 - 9/27/08

VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY!!

I took this from Mousesavers:

Check-in dates: 8/3/08-9/27/08. Use code FKH. Availability is extremely limited! Your stay will be priced on a day-by-day basis, so rates may be higher on weekends.

Please note that if you would like the Dining Plan, it is available in a special Annual Passholders package.

Sample rates:

Ft. Wilderness: $42 full hookup campsite
Value resort: $64 plus tax Standard view
Moderate resorts: $99 plus tax Standard view
Ft. Wilderness Cabins: $174 plus tax
Animal Kingdom Lodge: $144 plus tax Standard view
Boardwalk/Beach Club/Yacht Club : $244 plus tax Garden view
Polynesian: $259 plus tax Garden view
Saratoga Springs: $169 plus tax Studio
Other resorts and room types are available

Thanks Dt.

I just got off the phone. NO availability at AKL, WL, POFQ, POR.

:frowning:

Are you kidding? That’s crazy.

Well the way the CM explained it to me, the discounts are only available at CBR, CSR, and DVC villas. POFQ & POR were not included.

She said that basically, when a discount comes out, its only for a very limited number of rooms. Once those rooms are booked, thats it. So, even if you have a pre-existing reservation, you are not guaranteed a discount on that room once discounts come out.

SO, who wants to talk me into OKW?:laugh:

That’s too bad, I wonder if that means the resorts are pretty booked for that time.

OKW sounds wonderful and if the price is right it would be a good time to give it a try. Where are you staying right now? Would OKW save you any money?

Well see, thats where I am torn. I have a reservation at WL (MORE MONEY)
and at POFQ (LESS MONEY). So, even though OKW would be less than WL, its still more than POFQ.

Decisions, decisions.:laugh:

:laugh: Ok, then…well, good luck!

Thanks.:pinch: :laugh:

P[I]assholder End-of-Summer Special Offer at select Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels

Don’t let these Walt Disney World® Resort hotel special offer pass you by! Choose a deal on a room that’s just right for a late summer getaway.

Book now for great end-of-summer rates at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels!

Select Disney Value Resorts —

$64 per night, plus tax* in a standard room
  Available for stays most nights August 9-26 and September 1-15 and 22-27, 2008.
  That's a savings of $18 per night!

[/I]
[I]Select Disney Moderate Resorts —

$99 per night, plus tax* in a standard room
  Available for stays most nights August 3 – September 27, 2008.
  That's a savings of $50 per night!

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts —

$169 per night, plus tax*, in a studio at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa  and Disney's Old Key West Resort.
  Available for stays most nights August 3 – September 27, 2008.[/I]

[I]Studio rooms at Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa have amenities such as a kitchenette with microwave, mini-refrigerator, wet bar and coffee maker. Ask about one- and two-bedroom villas for even more amenities like a well equipped kitchen, washer/dryer and whirlpool tub to make you feel right at home!

Also, ask about special rates available through September 27, 2008 at other select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels.

*The number of rooms available at these rates is limited. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply for Friday and Saturday arrivals. Savings based on the non-discounted rate a non-Passholder pays for the same room. See important details.

Book now to take advantage of these great rates!

Book online now by selecting the “Book Your Stay” button or call (407) 560-PASS (7277)† to make your reservations. Please be sure to mention the promotional code FKJ.
[/I]

I took this off of Disney’s site, and I just noticed they have a different code listed than the one on Mousesavers. I am calling them back.:pirate:

Have they released the fall rates yet? I wanted to know about Oct.

And just yesterday I was posting that these rates “had” to be coming out soon.

I know!!! I have been checking everyday, I was shocked when I found them this morning.:eek:

You must be psychic.

I also just wanted to let everyone know when I say no availability, I mean for my dates, I don’t want to panic anyone who might be planning a trip!

I heard that Florida Resident for the Swan and Dolphin is $129.00!

That’s a really good rate.

I know my mom will take the 129.00 for the Dolphin.

Wow! That is awesome Jeany. I hope you get to go.

lovemysons my mom will call the Dolphin next month to make reservations for September 18 2008!

:laugh: I would love to run with this one…think purple monster at Laugh Floor…

Stepping away from the computer.