New Art of Animation Resort Details

Disney has just made available a new website that has lots of details on the new Art of Animation Resort that’s scheduled to open during the summer of 2012.

Disney’s Art of Animation Resort | Walt Disney World Resort

Ooooooooh I’m excited

very nice. I think Disney has gotten the idea that more space is needed for most families while staying at WDW:biggrin:

Here’s an interesting observation -

Take a look at the artist’s rendering of the resort at the link above. Note that there are no exterior hallways shown - just exterior windows. Do you think that’s because the AoA resort will have interior hallways, which would be unlike any other value resort, or just because the artist was lazy?

[QUOTE=Turnwrench;1049503]Here’s an interesting observation -

Take a look at the artist’s rendering of the resort at the link above. Note that there are no exterior hallways shown - just exterior windows. Do you think that’s because the AoA resort will have interior hallways, which would be unlike any other value resort, or just because the artist was lazy?[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm good point. Maybe them have special plans for the outsides of the buildings.

I am so happy that they are making more value family suites. We are a family of 6 and I hate the idea of having to get two rooms if we stay in any mod. hotel. I know I really wanted to stay at the cabins but after doing the family suite this summer I do not think I would ever do them. You really cannot beat the price for the space. Also with a meal plan you do not need a full kitchen, you do need an extra washroom though when there are 6 people.
I may just need to talk DH into a trip in Sept. 2013.

Usually the artist renderings are pretty close to what is built. This would be an interesting change for them to build it like that.

Is this going to be located in the undeveloped section of Pop Century??

This resort looks pretty cool. I would like to stay there once it’s open. I also wonder if it will be in the undeveloped Pop Century area?

Those family suites sound like EXACTLY what I need!! Very exciting.

I’m interested to stay in this new hotel on 2012!

Looks pretty cool!

looks pretty good also!