New at Studios!

So, it’s the new casting, so what’s new with Entertainment?

Well, as some of you read in another thread, the VIP characters have new “Hollywood” style clothes, as shown below!

Also, Special Agent Oso has joined Play N’ Dine! Jojo and Goliath have left the restaurant, making way for the smash hit show’s main character!

More new Entertainment news to come. Let me know what you think of the Gang’s new threads!

Oooooh! I especially like Donald and Daisy Duck! Super fun!

Any word on Dug’s return, be it DHS or AK?

Jojo and Goliath aren’t at Play N’ Dine anymore??!! Myself and my kids aren’t huge fans of Special Agent Oso, so that stinks. :crying:
But, I’m sure we’ll still have a good time there, we have breakfast reservations there for November.

[QUOTE=NJMommy;1052113]Jojo and Goliath aren’t at Play N’ Dine anymore??!! Myself and my kids aren’t huge fans of Special Agent Oso, so that stinks. :crying:
But, I’m sure we’ll still have a good time there, we have breakfast reservations there for November.[/QUOTE]

Man, I’m old. I don’t even know who these characters are. Back when mine were little enough to go to Playhouse Disney it was “Bear in the Big Blue House” and “The Great Big Book of Everything.” Sigh. :crying::crying:

Minnie is cute in pink!! I like it!

They’re all cute, but where’s Mickey?

When we will start seeing the new costumes?

We started on Sunday.

Ugh oso is a moron. Won’t be booking that anytime soon.

Donald’s new look if my favorite!

Rowdy you rock!! :heart: Love the new looks!! Can’t wait until the November trip to start snapping pictures of the characters again! :slight_smile:

Looks great but yes, where is the Big Cheese?

My little on likes Oso, but she is only 4!

Same here! We were at Playhouse Disney Live on Stage when it opened, all excited about Stanley. It was a little after my Playhouse time, but Rachel was still watching it (she’s always been the TV watcher in the family).

Love Daisy’s new outfit along with Minnie’s. As others have asked, where is the Mickster?

We miss Bear too …

I like the cool guy on the left, leaning on the wall.

I soooo miss the Bear!!! My DD was an early riser when she was a baby and we would watch Bear first thing in the morning…Come on you know you’re itching and scratching for some Bear Cha Cha Cha :happy:

You think WALL is cool ??? :laugh: