New "Be Our Guest" Restuarant

I noted in another thread that Rowdy Raider said the new Belle/Arial part of FL will be open this summer. Does this include the new “Be Our Guest” restaurant? Anyone know if/when they would be taking reservations? Will it be 1 or 2 table service credits?

Do they need someone to play Lumiere? Cuz I can do that! :redface:

Be our Guest isn’t suppose to be open until the end of this year. No true dates has been announced and not a whisper whether it will be one or two credits on your plan. They will have to release information soon rather than later because it will be open for Christmas season and people are going to want to book those ADRS!

LOL
Ok, Lumiere - the rumor mill has it as a QS restaurant by day and TS by night. To me that really doesn’t make much sense but that is what is being whispered.

Go check out the blog on allearsnet about the new restaurant. Looks absolutely amazing so far.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1104825]LOL
Ok, Lumiere - the rumor mill has it as a QS restaurant by day and TS by night. To me that really doesn’t make much sense but that is what is being whispered.[/QUOTE]

Makes as much sense as the Breakfastosaurus character breakfast buffet at Restaurantosaurus until 11 AM and then switching over to a quick serve burger counter for lunch did before they converted Tusker House to a buffet from a counter serve.

Just got off the phone to Disney dinning and they said possible soft opening September/ October.

seen the restaurant on you-tube it looks amazing

Jimbo, if you’re interested in single malts you should drop by Citrico’s and check out their trolley filled with rare single malts and brandies.
Granted you can’t get meatloaf, but still, their collection is very impressive.

[QUOTE=jimbo;1104897]Just got off the phone to Disney dinning and they said possible soft opening September/ October.

seen the restaurant on you-tube it looks amazing[/QUOTE]

That is very good news indeed. To me it means that by December it will definitely be up and running smoothly.

[QUOTE=jimbo;1104897]Just got off the phone to Disney dinning and they said possible soft opening September/ October.

seen the restaurant on you-tube it looks amazing[/QUOTE]

Then there’s a chance…at least to see it, if not to eat there.

First Look: Walt Disney Imagineers Offer a Taste of the Be Our Guest Restaurant - YouTube

It occurs to me that a restaurant can be the most beautiful and most elaborately themed experience ever, but if the menu sucks eggs, the meal will never measure up to surroundings.
This means that I want to see the menu before I make my final decision.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1104958]It occurs to me that a restaurant can be the most beautiful and most elaborately themed experience ever, but if the menu sucks eggs, the meal will never measure up to surroundings.
This means that I want to see the menu before I make my final decision.[/QUOTE]

of course that goes without saying. But, a menu can look fantastic and then can be really bad. That goes without saying as well :ph34r:

True too.^

Disney has fooled me once or twice with this.:laugh:

Yeah. Honestly, we like many restaurants for the theme, not necessarily the food.

Could not agree more. I LOVE going to Chef Mickey’s, but the food hates me.:laugh:

It does look fabulously gorgeous. I shall reserve judgment on the food. Disney food has been letting me down big time the past couple of trips.

hmmmm…maybe I’ll have to call Disney Dining for any possibility for our September trip…

I called Disney Dining yesterday & the CM said they don’t have any info about an opening date yet–booo!

I’ll second that–booo!