New commercial! Love it!

It is Pirate music/POC ride advertising it!!! It was so cute. You really want to hop on the ride, whether you get the 4/3 deal or not… Has anyone seen it? It is so Cute!!!

Yo ho Yo ho, a pirates life for me.

No, but now I want to!

Haven’t seen it yet but will be looking for it

I was stunned when I heard the music. I was so excited! It is a family going into the ride… really cute.

haven’t seen it yet but no i want to. guess they are using it to help people remember that POC 4 is in the works.

I just saw it for the first time a few hours ago! We all loved it- my 8yo is a HUGE pirates fan!!

Saw it last night and with Direct TV DVR I watched it several times and in slow motion and it looks like they actually filmed it in the ride. But with computers today, you can never tell.

I saw it last night too!! I also like the one with the muppets with the Volunteering for a free Park Admission. Very Cute.

I saw the pirate commercial last night. It is a cute one!

Love the pirates commercial, it just makes me smile!!

Oooh, no, I haven’t seen it! I love new commercials!

I adore the new Muppets ads! Now I can’t wait to see the Pirates.

It was filmed on the ride. I am the pirate sword fighting, also creeping out of the basement at the end.:pirate:

how fun! How did you get to be a pirate???

A four year college degree in theater, five years of weekly stage combat/stunt training, many years of putting up with people laughing at you when you said you were moving to Hollywood…

Walking around the “Pirates of the Caribbean” ride at Disneyland dressed as a Pirate…PRICELESS!!!

oh yes, I love that commercial. If that doesn’t make you want to book a trip, then what will?

[QUOTE=obleeoh;999030]A four year college degree in theater, five years of weekly stage combat/stunt training, many years of putting up with people laughing at you when you said you were moving to Hollywood…

Walking around the “Pirates of the Caribbean” ride at Disneyland dressed as a Pirate…PRICELESS!!![/QUOTE]

Good for you!! Is this your first commercial/professional role?

And welcome to Mousebuzz!

I saw it when i was watching a show online and yes it does make you want to book right on the spot.

[QUOTE=ddoll;999053]Good for you!! Is this your first commercial/professional role?

And welcome to Mousebuzz![/QUOTE]

No, but by far my favorite!!!