New customizable map features for WDW guests

Took this from an e-mail I got today:

You can start mapping out your perfect Disney vacation today! Just visit www.disneyworld.com/2009maps . Customize your maps by choosing your favorite shows, attractions and more in each of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks.

Using the information you provide, we’ll chart out all of your favorites-and make a few magical suggestions along the way. These keepsake-quality, full-size maps are the best way to explore all the fun and excitement Walt Disney World Resort has in store for your family.

Best of all, your maps are FREE! And they’ll be delivered right to your door. So all you have to do is click here and start charting your course for magic.

See ya real soon!

I got that too . . . are they new and different from the old maps they used to do? I didn’t even click the link, cuz I thought they were the same! :blush:

Oh cool! I am excited! I create new maps for every trip. Thanks for the info. I got it too, but didn’t even bother to read it yet!

They look like the same maps as last year - but they were very cool. Only problem is, with the website update (which is very nice) they have dumped all my favorites from before. Now I have to go select new favorites for this trip…

We received that e-mail today, also. I have some maps from a couple of years ago, but maybe it’s time to order some new ones! Last time I picked out all of the favorites, so it might be fun to get the kids involved this time.

:cheshire::goofybounce: i just recieved the e-mail too and had them sent to our house!! Very cool. We’ll be there Sept. 26 - Oct. 4!!!( Pop!!)

Hey, we’ll see you there! We are Sept. 22 - Oct. 4!

I would love to make custom maps but they are not available to addresses in Canada?

I wonder if I could do them and send the to the POP?

[QUOTE=Cdn Mickey;963167]I would love to make custom maps but they are not available to addresses in Canada?

I wonder if I could do them and send the to the POP?[/QUOTE]

Have them sent to a USA friend…and have them send them to you. They are Real Cool…They take a few weeks to get, but if you order them soon enough…you can send them to me if you like! PM me if you want to…

I’m in the same boat Cdn. I would love to get these maps but sadly they don’t deliver to Canada. Would someone here let me send them to you and then pass them on to me? Please let me know. Thanks

kim

We did this for our trip coming up in the next couple of weeks. The packet we got was very cool. It looked like an old pouch (paper, but an old looking kind of paper) with the maps inside. Kind of what you would get on a pirate excursion…

[QUOTE=kimblebee;963183]I’m in the same boat Cdn. I would love to get these maps but sadly they don’t deliver to Canada. Would someone here let me send them to you and then pass them on to me? Please let me know. Thanks

kim[/QUOTE]

Would be more than happy to help you out. If you want, will PM our address to you. Any one else also, just let us know.

[QUOTE=Cdn Mickey;963167]

I wonder if I could do them and send the to the POP?[/QUOTE]

This would be a great idea, having them arrive when you check in. Id love this option!