New deal -- Kids stay and eat free!

Has everyone seen this? I just got the email this morning, and it is tempting! It is a sign of the new economy, I am sure, but kids staying and eating free? Wheeeeee!

Amazing Disney Vacation Offer!

Holy buckets. Amazing.

That’s a great deal. I love all these new offers- It’s like Christmas!!

You think I could pass sara off as 9? lololol

Dana… I was thinking the same thing, can MissSMIG pass for 9?

Wow, Disney must be expecting a really slow 2009. I’ve read resort booking are down, I guess that’s true or Disney wouldn’t be offering all these great deals.

I am liking these deals, but they wouldn’t offer it if they didn’t need it…

I wish there was a way to join this with my DVC- only paying for 2 of 4 kids would be AWESOME!!!

I guess it’s kind of sad giving up all these great deals but I would rather have my DVC over waiting for a good deal to come out. Until this fall these wonderful deals were offered less and less, I’m sure that will happen again when the economy is stronger and we’ll still have our DVC.

Interesting… I got one for Free Dining for the same dates…

I wish I could take advantage!

Wow that is a really good deal for families with kids in that age group. I sure hope we have buzzers who can take advantage of it. :slight_smile:

Yes, it our paper it said it was down 13%! Seemed nice and full to me when I was there two weekends ago! :confused:

Wow that is a great deal…
To bad I won’t be going.

Not that we’re going again next year, but I never get those kind of e-mails.

That’s a great offer. Unfortunately, mine are not under 9 either. I hope someone takes advantage of this offer.

Selfishly, I would love for some deals to head over to DVC too. Wow, that really IS selfish, but it would really help with the $$$.

We just got an offer for free dining for the same time frame!!! Now my husband is considering another trip!!!:laugh:

I WANT THE FREE DINING OFFER! We are going again June 12-20 so I may hold of to book to see if I get the offer.

:laugh: You said holy buckets!

What a great deal!!! I REALLY hope they have these offers for 2010!
I got this email today:

FREE $500 Disney
Gift Card*
at check-in when you purchase one of these 5-Night/5-Day vacation packages which include room and
Theme Park tickets.
$ 535 per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most nights 4/19–5/21/09.

$ 563 per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most nights 5/22–6/27/09.
The number of packages available at this rate is limited. One Park per day. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable.

Like I said- I hope they have some good deals for 2010!!!