New Disney App

Disney released a new mobile app for Android

search for Disney Mobile Magic.

It’s pretty cool. I have been playing around with it. Plugged in my trip dates, the resort, and other things… :biggrin:

They just released for iPhone :mickey:

Disney Mobile Magic Now on iPhone Disney Parks Blog

MUST HAVE APP…

I knew there was a reason for the new iPhone, lol.

-Harry

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1102852]MUST HAVE APP…

I knew there was a reason for the new iPhone, lol.

-Harry[/QUOTE]

I definitely like to play with it. I just can’t let it go :laugh:

is it only on the Iphone or is it available on other Android phones? :blink:

I saw it on Disney Blog and immediately downloaded it to my phone. I have been playing the Disney Park trivia on and off all day.

OMGawd, how did we fill the hours some umpteen years ago when we did not have all the fun stuff to play with and on?

I like this app too.

Awww, I can’t find it!!! Help please!

Ginger, have you searched for Disney Mobile Magic

Yes! In every combination of the words LOL! All that is coming up are 11 apps and none of them are new :frowning:

Thanks Dopey!

Those of you looking under new apps, this one has been around for a while. They released an update today but the app is old. Here is a link for Android: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.uievolution.player.android.vzw.DisneyMobileMagic&feature=search_result Hope that will help.

Well, the only thing I can figure is that I am looking for it on my IPad with AT&T as my carrier - so it is not available to me :frowning:

I have it on my iPhone, it’s great!

There was an app released a little while ago that turned out to be Verizon specific and not available for AT&T networks.
I’ll play about a little and see if I find if this one is Android/AT&T friendly.

EDIT: IT IS now full AT&T/Android compliant and downloaded, installed, and ran properly.

As suggested, go to the Android Marketplace on your phone and search for “Disney Mobile Magic” and you will be directed to the proper place. So long as the “Download and Install” button is available, you’ll be fine.

So far I see no exact wait times, just “Wait: Moderate”.
It does say if Fast Pass is still available, but not the time.

My other wait time app shows RnRCoaster as being 25 minutes while DMM says “moderate”. Same goes for Space Mountain which is only 15.

This app confuses me, I’ve had it on my phone since it came out a long time ago & I’ve done all the updates BUT my Disney Mobile Magic has less features on it then Daniel’s. He just downloaded it in January & he can get the FP wait times, upload our Disney Dining Reservations on it, etc. & even after updating I don’t have those features on mine. We’re both Verizon; I have the Droid X2 and he has the iPhone 4S. Could that POSSIBLY be the difference? I find that odd though too cause Erin has an Android phone and she gets the same features as Daniel. Any suggestions? Should I completely remove it and redownload it? Does anyone else have this issue?

Thanks.

The app says that “additional functions” are available when you are actually at the park. I am going to guess that is wait times and such.

-Harry

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1102917]The app says that “additional functions” are available when you are actually at the park. I am going to guess that is wait times and such.

-Harry[/QUOTE]

I tested that in January, Daniel had it available on his phone but not on mine. :mellow:

I’d be tempted to delete it and re-install. Technically it should be the same app?

My carrier is AT&T. I don’t think that’s it.