New Disney Desktop Application

Did anyone else out there download your Disney Vacation Planner thing to your desk top? When you click on the red circle with the mickey head a treasurer chest pops up with all of the information, updates, etc. about your trip?

Wondering about other people’s thoughts on this. Not sure I am seeing a huge value to it. Or maybe I am really confused. :blink:

Played around with it. We have not been to the World since it came out.
I really didn’t see an advantage. Then again it was the beta version I was playing on. I’m sure improvements have been made. It was clumsy to operate when I tried it a few months back.

I have it on my desktop but haven’t rally used it either!!!

I wished I’d never downloaded mine. Every time I switch on the PC it tries to update itself-I always intend to remove it but never get round to it so thanks for the reminder! Prefer the Apple Apps myself.

Had it but didn’t use it and it became a nuisance so I uninstalled it.

ditto, same here

Ditto - I was using it for a countdown, but if I leave my computer on it doesn’t want to open all the time. I have to restart my computer to get it back on track. Good idea, but needs some tweaking!

I am using it for a countdown as well. . seems to be working fine. I am sure there are more uses for it, but. . .

[QUOTE=Magic;1060548]Did anyone else out there download your Disney Vacation Planner thing to your desk top? When you click on the red circle with the mickey head a treasurer chest pops up with all of the information, updates, etc. about your trip?

Wondering about other people’s thoughts on this. Not sure I am seeing a huge value to it. Or maybe I am really confused. :blink:[/QUOTE]

I am in the same boat. It’s cool to see the countdown and have the links, but not really worth the space it’s taking up on my computer in my opinion.

Thank you everyone. . .disney is usually good at the design and usefulness of this type of thing. Glad I am not the only one not getting it. :blink:

Just didn’t work for me so took it off my computer. I use the intercot countdown for my desk top.