NEW Disney Restroom Plan

[I](Associated Press - Orlando, FL)

Walt Disney World, facing revenue shortfalls and declining attendance at the parks, is apparently considering offering a Disney Restroom Plan to enhance receivables. According to an unnamed, but high-placed Disney executive, the plan will be modeled on the highly popular Disney Dining Plan, which allows guests to eat meals at restaurants on property for a fixed daily fee.

Of course, as restroom use in the parks is now free, one asks, who would pony up the reported $10 per day to utilize them. The same WDW source states that is going to change later this year with card slots being placed on all park restroom entrances.

Disney property guests will be able to use their room keys (which serve as park passes as well) and a “per-visit” fee will be charged to their resort bill. Visitors to WDW staying off-site will be able to purchase coin vouchers to enter the restrooms.

A pricing point for restroom visits has not yet been set, according to our source.

The good news is that purchasers of WDW vacation packages will be able to add on a Disney Restroom Plan (DRP), jokingly being called by some cast members at Disney the “Disney Potty Plan”, for $10 per guest per day which will allow unlimited use of park restrooms. Disney is considering also offering a Premium DRP for $15 which will provide warm towels to restroom patrons.

Apparently, Disney resort restrooms will not be affected and will remain free to use for the foreseeable future. WDW anticipates high participation in the plan and up to $22 million in additional revenues over the first year.[/I]

April fool!!!

Heehee! Well done.

Sign me up for the warm towels!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh my gosh, could you imagine? I can see people sharing stalls. Mother’s sending their kids under. All sorts of madness. Good grief :rolleyes:!

Oh my. I think I’d find a tree in Canada or behind the UK…thank goodness I can hold it.

I have to add, you’re very clever! How creative. How long did it take you to put that together?

You almost had me going until I remembered what day it is! I am so gullible.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG, I was falling for it, but thank god it is not true.

And people wonder why guests coming to Hong Kong Disneyland pee in the gardens! :laugh:

Good one! made me think…just for a moment of course!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am still laughing over this, thanks for the laugh!

Good one! Happy April Fools Day!

Thanks for the laugh. I just copied and pasted it to send to my wife.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks for the laugh!

I was waiting for the first April fool joke. Good one!

Good one!

There will be free facilities which you can use but it’s a port-a-poddy and only 2 per park.

I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!

On the other hand, it does suggest a creative new use for all those refillable cups! LOL

That was GREAT!!!

(But shhhh…they may actually try to implement that)

[QUOTE=MissDisney;949296]I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!

On the other hand, it does suggest a creative new use for all those refillable cups! LOL[/QUOTE]

HA! :laugh::laugh::laugh: