New Disney Store in CA

I hope I have the right subforum for this, wanted to share, sorry if this has been posted before…

did anyone see the new Disney store in CA?

I just love the awesome key they give the little girl

http://www.disunplugged.com/2010/06/28/next-generation-disney-store-helps-shoppers-with-imagination/

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1039912]I hope I have the right subforum for this, wanted to share, sorry if this has been posted before…

did anyone see the new Disney store in CA?

I just love the awesome key they give the little girl

Next Generation Disney Store Helps Shoppers with “Imagination” | The DIS Unplugged Disney Blog[/QUOTE]

How awesome! I can’t wait until our Disney Store reopens at Roosevelt Field. In the next week or two. They are already clearing out the temporary store near to Doorway to Dreams! The store is going to be AMAZING!!! I am real excited! :flowers:

I live 7 mins. from there…and i barely go, i usually go to the bdway mall, and i went there the other day and it looked bare, so i was hoping they aren’t closing, maybe just making room for the school stuff.
please KMP’ed on when it opens, i am curious to see if they give it a new look.
Thanks!
Danielle

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1039993]I live 7 mins. from there…and i barely go, i usually go to the bdway mall, and i went there the other day and it looked bare, so i was hoping they aren’t closing, maybe just making room for the school stuff.
please KMP’ed on when it opens, i am curious to see if they give it a new look.
Thanks!
Danielle[/QUOTE]

It is going to look like the CA one you posted the link for! It’s one of the first ones opening on the East Coast that Steve Jobs is involved in. It is sure to be amazing!

oh wow, no way, well please KMP on the opening day i would love to try and get there.
Thank you!