New Dooney and Bourkes for 40th anniversary

I love these bags! In fact, I like these the best of any of the D&B Disney bags! I think I’ll have buy another one now.

Celebrating 40 Years of Walt Disney World Magic in Style with Dooney & Bourke Disney Parks Blog

I particularly like the wristlet and the messenger style bag- perfect for WDW.

I am a girl who loves her designer handbags!! I have other D&B handbags, but I have not bought one from the Disney Collection. I hate how stiff the material is :sad:

I love designer bags too! But I have just one D&B because we don’t have that brand here- nor Coach-just European or Brit!

I know what I am getting during my October visit! They are so classy and look more grown up YIPPIE!

I have been lusting for those new bags for a few weeks. I need a treat.

Thanks missymouse…just what I needed!!!

As soon as the DW sees this, it’s going to cost me more money!!! :wink:

I think I will have to get the wristlet on my next trip! Thanks for sharing the link!

I love the 40th Anniversary pattern on the new bags, but I’m not a huge fan of the brown trim in person…not that I would refuse one as a gift, lol.

I just got a new wristlet in the black disney princess pattern ~ its my favorite pattern so far!

The bags are cute, but I cannot justify spending that much money on a purse.

I LOVE them, just wish I could afford that!

Same here Dana. I think they are cute but if I want a Disney bag I’ll just go to walmart and buy the purses there. I know I can afford them there.

Treated myself to the large Princess bag last trip and I LOVE it! Wouldn’t mind one of the 40th anniversary messenger bags! Im thinking I’ll be buying one of those in Nov! :slight_smile:

I was never a D&B girl, but some of the Disney patterns are so cute! I bought the balloon wristlet and matching makeup bag.

These are cute!!! I also really love these from the Disney Store (better prices too!). They are made of Harvey’s brand seatbelts, and they are FABULOUS!!!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1068524]These are cute!!! I also really love these from the Disney Store (better prices too!). They are made of Harvey’s brand seatbelts, and they are FABULOUS!!!

I LOVE those ~ they have the cutest bag tags on them.

These are the new ones that just came out…they have the cutest Minnie printed in black on the inside lining!

:wub:I love the comic strip one with the Mickey inside

And I also love the black background mickey balloon purses!!! If only I could win the lottery!!!

I absolutely love the red Harvey. How much do those run?

I saw the signature designer bags on the cruise, but where can you get them in the parks?

That red Harvey bag is sooooo cute!