New Doorway to Dreams coming to LI

It looks like DVC is going to open another sales center on Long Island.

Disney’s Doorway to Dreams is your opportunity to become part of the Disney Vacation Club Cast family without leaving your hometown.

Scheduled to open this summer, Disney’s Doorway to Dreams will be an imaginative preview center built at Roosevelt Field Mall on Long Island in the tradition of the original Disney’s Doorway to Dreams, located just outside of Chicago.

Presented by Disney Vacation Club, Long Island’s Disney’s Doorway to Dreams will feature a full-sized two-bedroom model vacation villa, a variety of interactive multi-media experiences and, most importantly, friendly and knowledgeable Cast Members committed to delivering the world-class Guest service for which Disney is famous.

That’s where you come in!

As a Disney Vacation Club Member, you understand the dedication and professionalism required to bring a Disney experience to life. If you are interested in learning more about these employment opportunities, please visit DisneyCareers.com and use keyword: DDDLongIsland.

I APPLIED ALREADY!!! :happy:

My Vacation Guide told me about this opportunity in November. So I knew it would be coming. He insisted that I go apply for a job there once it opened!!!

I hope I AT LEAST get a call back!!!

I thought you would. Good luck.

It’s tempting, very very tempting. I do love my job but being a DVC sales rep. I think would be absolutely wonderful for me!

It’s like a DREAM COME TRUE for me!!! SERIOUSLY!

When asked where I want to move to or retire to, I ALWAYS say “Orlando, selling DVC or Starwood…my other timeshare.” I swear, every sales rep I come into contact with always practically offers me a job…:laugh:.

I hope I at least get a call back. (*crosses fingers)

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;933283]It’s like a DREAM COME TRUE for me!!! SERIOUSLY!

When asked where I want to move to or retire to, I ALWAYS say “Orlando, selling DVC or Starwood…my other timeshare.” I swear, every sales rep I come into contact with always practically offers me a job…:laugh:.

I hope I at least get a call back. (*crosses fingers)[/QUOTE]

Fingers and toes crossed for you! :heart: Keep us posted!

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;933273]I APPLIED ALREADY!!! :happy:

My Vacation Guide told me about this opportunity in November. So I knew it would be coming. He insisted that I go apply for a job there once it opened!!!

I hope I AT LEAST get a call back!!![/QUOTE]

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. That would be an awesome job for you! :happy:

I live about 10 min. from the Doorway to Dreams outside of Chicago. We don’t have any plans to purchase DVC anytime soon, but the kids and I love stopping in there to take in a little Disney when we’re at the mall (in addition to the time and $ we spend at the Disney Store there :blush:). It’s really neat to walk through the rooms and feel like you are really standing in a Disney resort room. Everyone there is always so cheerful! You’d be great at that job!

I will have to check it when it opens.