New fall pin deal?

I got this email today. It had a pin with it. Did anyone else get it?

Buy 5, Get 2 FREE!

Purchase one of the following 5-Night/6-Day vacation packages that include accommodations and Theme Park tickets, and get 2 more nights with tickets AND a Disney Gift Card, FREE!

Select Disney Value Resort
$538*
per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room. For stays most nights 10/2/09–11/24/09 . Plus, you’ll also receive a $100 Disney Gift Card†!

Select Disney Deluxe Resort
$1,057*
per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge or Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. For stays most nights 10/2/09–11/24/09 .
Plus, you’ll also receive a
$200 Disney Gift Card†!

*The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable.

I just checked my other email and I got another offer.

Enjoy FREE Dining!
Get a FREE dining plan when you purchase one of the following 4-Night/4-Day vacation packages that include accommodations
and Theme Park tickets:

FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
$472* per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most nights 10/2/09–11/24/09.

FREE Disney Dining
$617* per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Moderate Resort. For stays most nights 10/2/09–11/24/09.

*The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable. Excludes gratuities.

I have the free DDP for Sept but like the buy 5 get 2 but doubt it would be as cheap as I got POP for 10 days.

We got the buy 5 get 2 free and saved 950 smack a roonies!! YEAH!!

It’s great to read about the PIN #'s and people getting good deals at WDW!

OK, it’s time I ask… When you mention getting pin #s…where from? how? I jealous of all the deals I’m missing! :redface:

Well some people get them in their e-mails and other like I have for a 20%off room rate have gotten them in the regular mail…it seem to be random who gets them but one thing that seems to be common perhaps the more Disney sites and the vacation video that you sign up for or order the better chance you may have for getting one or more of them. Some people just seem luckier than others about it…

EEEK! Gotta get one of these!
Can you piggy-back one of these along with the free dining??!!

[QUOTE=Reiko;958361]EEEK! Gotta get one of these!
Can you piggy-back one of these along with the free dining??!![/QUOTE]

This is what I was talking about in your thread. No you have to pick one or another.

Nope I believe it is one or the other but not both never heard of getting to use two or more before…but some one else like disneyteacher or wishuponastar may know diffferent.