New Halloween Fireworks Show

Disneyland Parks first Halloween Fireworks Show “Halloween Screams” will have a full dress rehearsal on Tuesday night once the park is cleared of guests and the full show will debut on Friday evening, it will be a brand new 12 minute firework spectacular featuring “Zero” the ghost dog from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas (flying on Tinkerbell’s Path) and will also feature an inflatable Jack Skellington that will tower over Sleeping Beauty Castle, amongst many other screams and surprises. It should be a good show!!

Tim, I just love your avatar.

That sounds so awesome. When I first read about it, I was so bummed that we won’t get to see Zero fly across the sky:crying: Oh well, we’ll be there soon enough!:happy:

But Zero is planned to fly across the sky on Tinkerbell’s wire…

haha, thank you :tongue:

I’ve been dying to say the same thing!! :happy:

Also, I am so jealous we don’t get Zero at WDW!

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;994236]I’ve been dying to say the same thing!! :happy:

Also, I am so jealous we don’t get Zero at WDW![/QUOTE]

I’m sure they’ll see how great it is and how loved it will become that eventually they’ll send it over to WdW :smiley: fingers crossed

Yes, but I won’t be back at DLR until after Halloween:crying:

Ooooh, well when it comes down to that, that is when we all are so thankful for youtube, haha! :tongue:

My Sis and I are going Friday on the opener. I am hoping there won’t be too many people, but I have a feeling there will be. I have been waiting for the for a long time, but especially for Ghost Galaxy. It is also nice to see Disney investing in Dia De Los Muertos. (Day of the Dead) We will let you know how it goes. :slight_smile:

Yea, its great they do that in Frontierland, but its nothing new, they have been doing it for a few years now :smile:

True… But it seems they never really advertised it as much as they did this year. I don’t know, it could just be me.

Could be, seems it has always been equally advertised every year as any other (didnt seem any more advertised this year than the past years to me), but thats just me! :smile:

Zero Takes to the Sky in Photo Preview of New Halloween Fireworks at Disneyland

This looks SO COOL!!! I. WANT. TO. GO! :wub:

Zero Takes to the Sky in Photo Preview of New Halloween Fireworks at Disneyland | StitchKingdom.com

New this year to Halloween Time at Disneyland is Halloween Screams – A Villainous Surprise in the Skies. The new fireworks spectacular haunts the nighttime sky throughout the Halloween season. To start the show, Master of Scare-omonies Jack Skellington appears in a flash of fire above Oogie Boogie makes an appearance during the Halloween-themed fireworks at DisneylandSleeping Beauty Castle. Haunting melodies fill the air and a Halloween pyrotechnics extravaganza explodes into the night. Such classic Disney villains as Maleficent, Ursula the Sea Witch and Oogie Boogie join in the ’spirit’ of the celebration, and even Zero, Jack’s faithful ghost dog, will make an appearance. Disneyland guests are encouraged to participate in a bone-chilling Halloween Scream-Along during the show. (Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland)

holy cow that is AMAZING! i almost peed my pants when i saw dumbo…

It was amazing. Zero came out several times. Despite the fact that it is shorter then the other firework shows played throughout the year, it is an innnovative and awsome display. I hope they continue this, or improve it for the following years. My sis and I got front row view smack dap in the middle.

Also, Ghost Galaxy was pretty cool too. It wasn’t as scary as I thought it would be, but I could understand the warning signs for the little ones though.

[QUOTE=Fearthereaper;995245]It was amazing. Zero came out several times. Despite the fact that it is shorter then the other firework shows played throughout the year, it is an innnovative and awsome display. I hope they continue this, or improve it for the following years. My sis and I got front row view smack dap in the middle.
[/QUOTE]

Actually this new “Halloween Screams” show is relatively longer than other shows, “Believe…There’s Magic in the Stars” (debuted in 2000 for Disneyland’s 45th Anniversary) was only 10.13 minutes long, “Imagine…A Fantasy in the Sky” was only 9.33 minutes long (2004 version), so the new 12 minute show is actually a fairly nice sized show in length time. It looks amazing and something everyone should see! :smile:

Oh my gosh! This look absolutely amazing! Any chance that this will come to WDW???

Nope, this is a DLR exclusive firework show, WDW already has their Halloween firework show.

LOL! You know, not to be a jerk or anything, but I am kind of glad it is like that. WDW always gets everything, and usually has it better. It’s about time DLR has something of their own.