NEW! Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae (AKA The Mickey Pants Sundae) in Walt Disney World!

You get to keep the pants
You can find it at both the Plaza/Main Street Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom, and at Beaches and Cream in Disney’s Beach Club Resort.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/04/22/new-mickey-kitchen-sink-sundae-aka-the-mickey-pants-sundae-in-walt-disney-world/

That looks so good!

Does this mean beaches and cream is dropping the other kitchen sink?

I don’t think so…this is their smaller version. :slight_smile:

That is pretty cool. Probably not a great value but it is fun and the sink would look pretty good on my coffee table. OK, I am in!

I heard it is twice as much as in DL.

Yeah I am with Skwak, I am in. I can use it to chill a couple of beers for game days :slight_smile:

Should have made the pants edible allowing guests to craft a myriad of “eat my shorts” jokes.
In general, kitchen sink sundaes don’t really interest me. You need a army to eat them before the ice cream melts.
Just give me a hot fudge sundae with a couple different flavors of ice cream and I’m satisfied.

Edit: I really have to edit this.
I just looked at the actual pictures and description. Looks like it’s really a 3 scoop sundae.
IF (that’s a big if) they will allow some customization, perhaps I could share one with the wife one night.
Especially when you consider that two hot fudge sundaes at Ghiradelli will cost close to $20 for a total of 4 scoops of ice cream. And you don’t get to keep the serving glass. (You can keep the plastic cups) Further, the B&C version looks like it’s a better value. Same price, more toppings.