New Mickey & Minnie Meet and Greet at Town Square Theater

Friday was the official opening of Mickey and Minnie’s new meet and greet spot in Town Square and I had a chance to go over there today to check it out!

I love his new spot! Its very private and wonderfully decorated. I apologize for the photo quality. I forgot my camera at home and took these with my iphone.

Fastpass Distribution next to The Chapeau
Fastpass to see Mickey!

Theater Entrance

Wait time Sign

Queue

Interactive Sign in the queue

Inside queue 1

Inside queue 2

New Background

Meet and Greet Area 1

Meet and Greet Area 2

Exit

Store outside exit

Thanks for the update!

That is an awesome addition- although Im still sad to lose the garden with the big veggies and such. Im always glad to see new stuff because its possible to feel a lot of been there done that with things like this.

No wonder it was so empty! We were there at 11am on Saturday morning and had 0 wait to see Mickey and Minnie. We waited about 5 minutes to see the Princesses. I LOVED IT! It has a HUGE waiting area and it is very cold in there- great for a hot day! The place was beautiful! And the fact that they have fast passes, simply wonderful!

thank you so much for sharing:wub: are the lines marked for fastpass users vs the regular line? My luck I would have a fastpass and be in the wrong line, Im sure it will happen at some point lol.

Awesome pictures! Thanks so much for posting them! I was a bit skeptical about the Fastpass character meet and greet at first but they’ve done it so well (like everything else they do!) and it looks like it will be a BIG hit!

I am excited to see the new cue.

I haven’t seen the new Mickey queue, but everywhere else they are marked. You should have no problems!

I am TOO excited that I get to be in charge of Town Square Theatre today at work!

How fun! I hope you enjoy it!

The area look great. I love the theme. I look forward to meeting Mickey and Minnie in their new home. I think FP is a great idea, especially for those with little ones.

How fun! Brilliant idea to have FP’s for a meet & greet!

I’m assuming that even though this is a permanent M&G location, it’s still in the plans to move Mickey and Minnie’s houses to a new location as well? Those were the only things that really stuck with me from my visits to Toontown.

Thanks! I love the idea of meeting Micket-y Mouse and Minnie up on Main Street:heart:

:wub:

[QUOTE=TaraRae82;1072258]How fun! Brilliant idea to have FP’s for a meet & greet!

I’m assuming that even though this is a permanent M&G location, it’s still in the plans to move Mickey and Minnie’s houses to a new location as well? Those were the only things that really stuck with me from my visits to Toontown.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, that’s the only thing you can rely on is your memory of the houses. The night of the very last day of ToonTown being open, the bulldozers came in and completely demolished the houses. There is nothing left that wasn’t removed for archives and memories :sad:

Le suck! :eek: Well that’s a bummer. I was really hoping to see them decorated for the holidays when we go next Dec.

Oh my word! That is so sad. I was so hoping they would put them in storage, and maybe bring them out years in the future. Kind of like bringing back old parades.

Me too! I can’t believe they destroyed them. :crying: I figured they were in storage and could put them somewhere else when they realized how sad we all were. I’m super sad now.