New offer 500 gift card with March or April stay

yep, 5 day stay and you get the card. value resorts would come out to 569 double occ for the 5 day 6 nite. Tempting, huh? Anyone else get the email?

[COLOR=“darkorchid”][COLOR=“RoyalBlue”]I must totaly be out of the loop, I dont get pins or emails or is this exclusive to shareholders only ? Im just a joe shmoe Thanks and have a Magical day![/COLOR][/COLOR]:confused:

not exclusive… i just signed up with the wdw site for the vacation planner and have only logged in a few times over the past year, planning but never actually purchasing anything… dunno what the catch is. =)

This one is news to me, have to run it by the DH. Mine & my ds have March bdays and would love to go.

Do you know the three letter code for this one?

we got it… yesterday but already booked the buy four get three free. this is per person right? that would be$1138 for value . we are paying 2100.00 for a moderate including the dining plan of course the 500.00 gift card would be very nice. … i tried to book a value for our april 3 trip and the only thing was available was the sports.

We can’t use it (we’re staying on our DVC points) but our friends could. But I never get emails. Is it a 3 letter code or is it specific to you?

it is along number not sure if it specific. I am considering calling to see how much for sure but I really want to stay at port Orleans but this would give me more spending money…

FREE $500 Disney
Gift Card*
when you purchase this 5-Night/6-Day vacation package that includes room and Theme Park tickets.
$ 594 per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most Sun.–Thurs. nights 3/1/09–4/16/09.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. One Park per day. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer is nontransferable
This is what I received. It does come with a Pin number. It’s tempting!

So we already have the 4/3 with $200 gift card for our march trip so we probably can’t get the $500 card instead could we?? We are going to call to see when we make next (last) payment… It can’t hurt to ask right??

Why don’t they ever offer anything in the summer-thats the only time we can go. ::glare::glare::glare:

But what a great deal- I hope some of my fellow MB can use this offer.

Let me know the outcome since we are going on the same date :mickey:

If I had someone to go with I would do it, but I can’t afford to pay the double occ rate … sort of makes it not such a great bargain. =)

Thanks for the heads up on the offer.

how do I get theses special emails???

It’s a mystery and very random. Register at disney.com and order the planning video are the best two tips I can offer.

yes just register on the wdw website. and click open to special offers Im not sure if it works i have gotten three of theses in all the years since we started going … i have been as often as some i just go on the web site as much as i can. im sure it is very random.

Anyone know how long it takes to get the planning video I think I ordered it but not sure if it went through. It has been about two weeks.

I also heard that it helps to have stayed on Disney Property, which is something we have yet to do. We also go in the summer and I use Priceline.com and bid on hotels. So far we have had great luck.

Wow it would be nice to get a $500 gift card! :whistling We felt bummed that we couldn’t take advantage of the $200 gift card with the “buy 4, get 3 free” deal since we are going in May. But oh well! I am just happy to be getting 3 nights free! :happy: