New Offer Out with Free Dining and Choice of Ticket Option

I stumbled upon this AMAZING offer yesterday on the Walt Disney world website. Resort Stay with Free Dining, Tickets and option of Park Hopper or Waterpark and More included.

One Delicious Offer – It’s Free!

Get a Free dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and tickets with Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option.
Book by July 10, 2015.
Offer valid at select Disney Resort hotels for the following arrival dates:

August 28 – October 2, 2015
October 25 – October 31, 2015
November 8 – November 19, 2015
December 15 – December 21, 2015
See the Dining Plans offered for select Disney Resort hotels within each Resort Category below.

Resort Category Dining Plan

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels
FREE Disney Dining Plan

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels
FREE Disney Dining Plan

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels
FREE Disney Dining Plan

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels
FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets and Options must be used within 14 days of first use. Length of stay requirements may apply. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase. Advance reservations are required.
See Important Details.

A Dining Plan Is Included with Your Package
With a dining plan, every person in your party can enjoy 2 meals and one snack per person, per Read More

Enjoy valuable Disney Resort hotel benefits designed to provide the most time-saving, convenient Read More

To book by phone, call (407) 827-7181† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.

Wish I could afford to take another trip in the fall.

Looks good!! Too bad we are not going until 2016!!!

Thanks for this info!

Any idea how it works if we plan to go from 11/14 to 11/21with the free dining ending on 11/19.
Are we still good for our whole trip?

Thanks

[QUOTE=BuzzLightyear;1919094657]Thanks for this info!

Any idea how it works if we plan to go from 11/14 to 11/21with the free dining ending on 11/19.
Are we still good for our whole trip?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

As long as the start of your vacation falls winthin the dates of the offer you should receive the details for the whole trip. Make sure to call ASAP! Good luck!

We went this past February, I too, wish I could book another trip.

We are staying on our DVC points so we are not eligible for this. I have thought about doing the DDP over the last few years but DW does not eat a lot so I can’t justify the cost of it.

We are staying September 26 thru October 1, which makes us shy one day to take advantage of this offer. I would just go ahead and book the extra day but we are primarily going for the Food & Wine Fest. I don’t see how it could possibly be worth booking the extra day. Any thoughts? This will be our first time attending the Food & Wine Fest. Honestly, it was the only way I could get my husband to agree to go with me. lol So we will definitely be taking advantage of the park hopper option because I could see us hopping over to Epcot in the evenings for dinner. We are also planning to spend 2 of the days at Epcot, while attending MK for 1 day, DS for 1 day, and possibly make a trip to Universal for 1 day.

It’s valid by your arrival date? Why can’t you take advantage of the offer? You are arriving within the August-October range…that being said…if you are going to Universal one day…I don’t think free dining would be economical for you…

I thought the offer was for a 6-night/7-day stay. We are currently booked for 5-night/6-day stay. I agree with you in regards to our possible day at Universal though.

oops you are right…I counted an extra day…now I see what you mean… We don’t do the free dining ever because I prefer a discounted room…and we don’t eat the money’s worth some days…but that’s just my preference. However, if you are going to be walking around the F&W…you may find you taste here and there all day and may not want a big dinner even…and that day off property so… my opinion is to not worry with it this time…but again…that’s just my opinion. Sorry I didn’t notice the number of days you are staying… Happy planning…

Yes, I totally agree with you and that’s what I was thinking as well. I’m holding out for a room discount instead. :slight_smile: