New online ticket outlet now open!

The Orlando/Orange County Convention and Visitors Bureau has opened up a website that sells tickets to all of the major attractions in and around Orlando. It is the only Web site licensed by Disney to sell discounted Disney World tickets over the internet. They offer an exclusive value, a 4-day Park Hopper Plus, which includes 4 days in Disney’s main theme parks, plus admission to a Disney water park or Pleasure Island. The tickets are currently available to US and Canada residents who live outside the immediate Orlando 3-county area, and include all Disney parks, Universal Studios, Sea World, Busch Gardens and many other attractions.

Originally posted by mickey
[B]The Orlando/Orange County Convention and Visitors Bureau has opened up a website that sells tickets to all of the major attractions in and around Orlando. It is the only Web site licensed by Disney to sell discounted Disney World tickets over the internet. They offer an exclusive value, a 4-day Park Hopper Plus, which includes 4 days in Disney’s main theme parks, plus admission to a Disney water park or Pleasure Island. The tickets are currently available to US and Canada residents who live outside the immediate Orlando 3-county area, and include all Disney parks, Universal Studios, Sea World, Busch Gardens and many other attractions.

http://www.orlandoticketsales.com [/B]
:slight_smile: What are the chances of seeing one-day tix?

Originally posted by rodkenrich
:slight_smile: What are the chances of seeing one-day tix?

Do you mean one day park hopper tickets? Disney currently sells one day one park tickets, but I don’t forsee one day hoppers.

I would guess that the demand for one day tickets in Orlando isn’t great. I can see the demand in California, you could do both parks in one day if you have been to Disneyland before, since California Advenure doesn’t take a whole day. There are also a lot of people who vacation in Southern California who’s vacation doesn’t revolve around Disney, where as in Orlando, that is why people go there.

If they offfered a one day hopper ticket, would you use it?

[B]

Do you mean one day park hopper tickets? Disney currently sells one day one park tickets, but I don’t forsee one day hoppers.

I would guess that the demand for one day tickets in Orlando isn’t great. I can see the demand in California, you could do both parks in one day if you have been to Disneyland before, since California Advenure doesn’t take a whole day. There are also a lot of people who vacation in Southern California who’s vacation doesn’t revolve around Disney, where as in Orlando, that is why people go there.

If they offfered a one day hopper ticket, would you use it? [/B]
I most certainly would since I have a distinct habit of doing two parks in one day.:slight_smile:

I most certainly would since I have a distinct habit of doing two parks in one day.:slight_smile:

Who doesn’t? Nothing better than Magic Kingdom in the morning, and a nice meal and fireworks at EPCOT to cap off the day.

I guess my questions is, do you find yourself in Orlando often when you only have one day to visit the parks?

If that is the case, then a one day hopper pass would be great. Then again, you could consider buying an annual p**** it allows you entrance to any park at any time, and if you visit the parks more than about 8 days a year, it is worth it, not to mention the free parking and other discounts you receive.

If that is the case, then a one day hopper pass would be great. Then again, you could consider buying an annual p**** it allows you entrance to any park at any time, and if you visit the parks more than about 8 days a year, it is worth it, not to mention the free parking and other discounts you receive.

Ooops, my censorship didn’t like that word. I meant to say annual pass. I think I fixed it… :eek:

[B]

Who doesn’t? Nothing better than Magic Kingdom in the morning, and a nice meal and fireworks at EPCOT to cap off the day.

I guess my questions is, do you find yourself in Orlando often when you only have one day to visit the parks?

If that is the case, then a one day hopper pass would be great. Then again, you could consider buying an annual p**** it allows you entrance to any park at any time, and if you visit the parks more than about 8 days a year, it is worth it, not to mention the free parking and other discounts you receive. [/B]
The fact of the matter is, I reside in Miami, travel to Orlando at least once a month and find myself wondering why I haven’t renewed my annual pass?I guess now is the time to stop procrastinating. :eek:

The fact of the matter is, I reside in Miami, travel to Orlando at least once a month and find myself wondering why I haven’t renewed my annual pass?I guess now is the time to stop procrastinating. :eek:

Well, there ya go. Break out the big bucks for the Florida residence pass, and you don’t need to worry about one day park passes. :smiley: