& fireworks show. mp3’s pls
Are you looking for parade music?
that’s what i said!
What parade music?
I have Spectro Magic, Share A Dream Come True, and DL’s Parade of Dreams. Disney has a CD out called Magic in the Streets that has a lot of parade and park music.
all of those pls. i have spectromagic. i think.
yes i do thanks. have a great wknd
For Parades at DLR Ive got:
- Party Gras
- Light Magic
- Disneyland’s Parade of the Stars
- A Christmas Fantasy Parade
- Disneyland Park’s “At The Happiest Place on Earth” Grand Marshall Parade music
- Walt Disney’s Parade of Dreams (Along with separate parade unit files)
- Celebrate! A Street Party
- Block Party Bash
- Pixar Play Parade
- Disney’s Main Street Electrical Parade (Along with separate Parade unit files - Now
known as "Disney’s Electrical Parade)
- Disney’s California Adventures “Eureka!” Parade
For Shows/Fireworks at DLR Ive got:
- Imagine…A Fantasy in the Sky (Along with the Exit Music)
- Believe…There’s Magic in the Stars
- Remember…Dreams Come True (The 50th version and the after-50th version, along
with both Exit songs)
- Fantasmic (With Opening Introduction and without, along with the Exit music)
- Disney’s LuminAria (And the Exit music)
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Wintertime Enchantment (both Acts 1 & 2 - the lighting
ceremony that started in 2007 that takes place 2 times before the Holiday fireworks)
- Believe…In Holiday Magic
I also have some shows from WDW:
Spectro Magic, Illuminations (And Ending Song), Holiday Wishes, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parade, Wishes, Tapestry of Dreams, Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade, Shake It! Move It! Celebrate It! Street Party
mp3’s pls. i’d luv em in that format 4 my ipod touch thanks!
I REALLY need the CELEBRATE A DREAM COME TRUE PARADE mp3. Does anyone owns it ??? because I can’t find it anywhere!!! :(((
I have it, let me know how I can get it to you and I will get it sent over your way!
[QUOTE=bieberlove;1076478]do you mind sending it to my email as wel??
I can not send any music files through email. The files are all too big, I have tried several times with other people. Only smaller music files can be sent, larger files (IE - Parades/Fireworks, Loops and Attraction ride-through’s) are all too large for email. I usually send files via IM.