New Planning DVD

Has anyone ordered a planning dvd lately? I want to know if it’s still the YOMD one.

The one I received last week was- I ordered it around 4 weeks ago.
don’t know if it is any different here in the Uk to yours in USA

I personally would wait until the YOMD is over before ordering the new one. I am anyway…I get one every time they change it much to my DD’s dismay.:blush:

I still wait for mine!

I ordered one after they made the announcement but when it came it was YOMD so now I watch the DCL video over and over

I got one a month ago and didn’t even order it. It’s a YOAMD DVD. I watched a little of it and it really didn’t do anything at all for me.

We received one about weeks ago, but its the 2008 version. I still enjoyed it anyway

I got one yesterday but didnt watch it yet … it is still the 2008 version. but I am having withdrawal so it will help… I will order a new one in January for our trip next October.

If you order it right now, it will still be the year of million dreams one. I ordered it recently and it has a few new things on it. But it is based off of the YOMD!

I have a VHS from the 90’s that I watch when I have the missing Disney blues, it doesn’t have all the new rides or the fancy special effects but I love it. I think it’s better than the YOMD one. I can’t wait for a new one.

I wish I could find mine from the 90’s.

I didn’t even know these things existed until I joined MB. What I wouldn’t give to see something from the 90’s.

I disliked the current one so much, I threw it out :ohmy:

We just ordered one too. I was hoping for the 2009 version. Maybe we’ll get lucky

we have the 2008 one…don’t watch it…we always watch the 2007 one.

i am looking forward to a new one with a new theme. million dreams has been fun, but i am ready for something “new”!!

~ next year is, “celebrations” right??? that could make for a fun dvd!! :o)

[QUOTE=Dopey;892650]I didn’t even know these things existed until I joined MB. What I wouldn’t give to see something from the 90’s.

I disliked the current one so much, I threw it out :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

I don’t really like the new one, either.

My FAVORITE one is from 2001 or 2002…it’s called “Where Magic Lives”. I still watch that one to this day. I know EVERY WORD BY HEART. It’s sad…when it comes on, I can’t stop myself from reciting the whole thing. DH REALLY thinks I’m nuts. :wacko: :laugh:

I got the old one about a month ago and gave it to the neighbors. I am kinda tired of YOMD…

We just got back and in our mail was the new planning dvd. I am going to watch it in a few.

I ordered the new one. It asked me when I was planning on visiting, so I put our trip day of May 2009. It’s the WWYC one. I like it better than the last one.

My fav is still the one with Erin, Luke, and the others in it. Erin is the only reason I liked that one so much I think. I think she’s so cute, haha.

I got mine a couple of weeks ago and it was the new 2009 version with “What will you celebrate?” on it! So I guess the new ones are out there.

I watched it and it’s the YOMD one just with a few new scenes.