New Princess Diaries Suite Makes Debut at the Disneyland Hotel

In celebration of the nationwide August 11 release of Walt Disney Pictures’ new film The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement, the Disneyland Hotel has transformed a bedroom of its luxurious Presidential Suite into a re-creation of Princess Mia’s regal quarters. The new, redecorated room has been appointed with elaborate reproductions of the elegantly designed Drexel-Heritage furniture seen in the motion picture, creating a new level of stately, yet fun-filled accommodations fit for any princess or prince.

The Princess Diaries Suite is located atop the 11-story Sierra Tower at the Disneyland Hotel, providing a sweeping view of the nearby Downtown Disney District and surrounding Disneyland Resort. The room features an ornate, hand-crafted queen-size bed and delicate overhead cornice that are matched with a collection of European-influenced furniture, and most pieces are from the original movie set depicting Mia’s private chambers. The themed bedroom can be booked separately or as part of the complete 1,320 square-foot Presidential Suite.

Guests staying in the special room receive the “royal treatment” in every regard, including complimentary gifts such as the DVD of The Princess Diaries, a CD of the original motion picture soundtrack of The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement, and a sparkling rhinestone tiara in a presentation box. Other princess-theme items or services can be included for an additional fee. By staying in the hotel’s concierge-level accommodations, guests also have access to the nearby Concierge Lounge which offers more exclusive amenities.

The rate to book the Princess Diaries Suite itself ranges from $430 to $515 per night. If reserved as part of the entire contemporary-style Presidential Suite, the total rate can range from $1,400 to $1,755, depending on season.

Cool!! We just saw this movie today and the room was beautiful!! That would be a great birthday present for myself…when I win the lottery!! :laugh:

Shut up! My daughter would just go bonkers over that! Are there pictures anywhere?

How fun!!! I wish I had a reason and the means to stay in a room like that!!!

Thats awsome! I wanna stay in the room just for fun…lolol. :slight_smile:

Sounds awesome! I wish I could afford to stay there lol. They always find a way to make you pay more money…:mickey:

lol, YUP. Why of course…If they didnt do that how would they EVER make any money???..lol, just kidding.

i just read about the new suite today in, of all places, a tabloid magazine. they had a picture of Anna Nicole Smith and her son in DL and mentioned that she stayed at the new suite. there weren’t any pictures of the suite though. :sad: