New Public Offers are Out!

New public discounts are up…

Public offers…

Walt Disney World&reg - Walt Disney World&reg - Special Offer

Save 25% to 40% at select Disney Resort hotels and treat your family to a fun-filled getaway for stays on limited and select nights October, 2010 through February, 2011.

still no sign of AP discounts yet…but i have hope we will see them this week!

Ooooh, I wonder if we qualify with our AKL stay in early December??!! THAT would be awesome! :smile:

Three Enchanting Experiences, 3 Ways to Save. I’m confused I only see 2: Room Offer or Room + Ticket + Gift Card Offer.

Okay I just found this on another page is it true does it say select dates through September 2011?

Walt Disney World&reg - Walt Disney World&reg - Special Offer

:mickey:Yes yes it’s ture!!! I soooo happy

still waiting for the AP discounts :frowning:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Sally. That would be awesome.

Keith is checking into it for us. I love Mouseketrips. :wub:
Looks like AKL is a 25% discount OR we’d get the $500 gift card . . . whichever is a better deal. I’m excited. :mickey:

I booked the Polynesian with this offer for my birthday vacation :slight_smile: I am booked for the Poly from 1-22-2011 to 2-5-2011 at 40% off :slight_smile:

yay!!! On the phone now booking our next adventure!

[QUOTE=smee57;1045014]Keith is checking into it for us. I love Mouseketrips. :wub:
Looks like AKL is a 25% discount OR we’d get the $500 gift card . . . whichever is a better deal. I’m excited. :mickey:[/QUOTE]

And a $600 savings it is . . . woo hoo!!! :mickey::mickey::mickey:

wow just got home from work had to work over just hope to get our stay booked now before it all fills up sure I will tomorrow looks like it will help us out a bunch now if only I can get free dining and still be able to use it with a purchase of ap for the family. that would be great.

Congrats to all who can get a discount of some kind…my dates are blacked out…:sad:

desperately searching the calendar for a time in 2011 when we can squeeze in another trip with free dining:wacko: the kids’ school schedules are NUTS!!! Don’t these calendar committee members know we’re talking about DISNEY WORLD here!?!?!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:I agree 100%. My kids asked not to be taken out of school anymore for vacation (they’re in 3rd and 5th grade this year) it’s just too much catch up work for them afterward, so we’re stuck to the school calendar. The only time that looks remotely possibly for us is next summer. We’ve done two summer trips but it was just way too HOT. The only other week that we could go and be able to use one of the discounts is the week leading up to Christmas. I think that’s a high crowd level time and I can do without that. Looks like we’ll stick to our original plan of waiting until 2012 after the refurb at MK is finished.

I hope you have better luck finding something that works for you.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I agree!:mickey:

Does this mean we could get free dining + gift card for dates at the end of January?

No. It would be nice to get more than one discount! But you need to figure out which discount saves you the most money and go with that one.

Thanks! Gotta figure it out