New Shirts For XMAS 2012 Trip

Well of course I got bored and had to create some shirts already for our trip that is well off … I’m sure they will resurface as something different by the time we arrive. Here are a couple …

…And another design yet again !!!

Gotta give props to Corey (CJTownman) for the wording on this one ... His idea for the saying.

Those are really fun!

Great shirts!

Wall, did you make those? Fantastic. Next, sell them to us buzzers :wink:

Second the selling part.

I forgot Germany on the back … :eek: Wow !!!

Still- those are great.

LOVE! :wub:

Those are fantastic! I’d love to be able to make my own trip shirts!

I like them all… Where are you getting it done.

Wow! Better than ever! Love the Christmas ones. Keep 'em coming ( could you not do us Buzzers one available for retail? Would make it much easier to spot one another- just sayin…)

Thanks Gang … It’s becoming addictive to me again, I have 3 shirts coming to me that I made last week.

… The Flag one I like best … (below)

I make these on UBERPRINTS. Stumbled upon this site last year and I been hookes ever since …
If anyone is interested I can always email the logos to you … You would have to create a login at the site then load the design and go from there…

I still have more that I have been goofing around with … Will upload later.

Very cool!!

I love them! Nice work! My favorite is the green wall mickey head.

WALL Shirt Design Logos - a set on Flickr

Thank You mam’ …

Thank Ya kind lady !!!

[QUOTE=WALL;1102097]…And another design yet again !!!

Gotta give props to Corey (CJTownman) for the wording on this one ... His idea for the saying.[/QUOTE]

Personal favorite.

Where do I order one?

OMG Those are awesome! I seriously want the Christmas ones! Where/how can I get them?

Lisa

How about a MOUSEBUZZ shirt ??? I know it has been discussed on here, Whom would I have to ask for permission to create ??? And what would the format be for the shirt?

Discuss .. . . . . . . . .