New show this fall

Just wanted to share this trailer…
its not exactly Disney but its about fairy tales, snow white, etc.
new show coming to ABC this fall:

‪Once Upon A Time - ABC Network‬‏ - YouTube

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1084978]Just wanted to share this trailer…
its not exactly Disney but its about fairy tales, snow white, etc.
new show coming to ABC this fall:

‪Once Upon A Time - ABC Network‬‏ - YouTube[/QUOTE]

I’ve seen the previews for this. Looks interesting. I’m going to check it out, but I don’t think its going to appeal the masses and probably won’t last past its first season.

That’s what I was thinking, I was thinking Disney fans may stick w/it and watch…
who knows, but I will check it out to :wink:

Thanks for the information

Oh ABC wont let me watch the video because its for the USA only- never mind, I’m sure you guys will let me know how it goes.

:frowning: so you won’t be on where you live? :crying:

I can never watch US trailers from network sites either :pinch: and we’re only right across the border.

Here’s the youtube link

‪Once Upon A Time - Official Trailer [HQ]‬‏ - YouTube

Interesting! I hadn’t heard of this show. Thanks for posting! I’ll be watching!

I do agree though, I can’t see it being a big hit. I wonder if it would have been better as a movie or a mini series?

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;1085144]Interesting! I hadn’t heard of this show. Thanks for posting! I’ll be watching!

I do agree though, I can’t see it being a big hit. I wonder if it would have been better as a movie or a mini series?[/QUOTE]

you’re welcome, i haven’t seen a commercial for it yet either but some people i spoke to have, and i agree, i can’t seeing it being too big a hit, when i watched the trailer i honestly thought it was for a movie, till i saw the end where is says coming this fall to ABC.
Hopefully enough Disney fans, :laugh:, watch it enough to keep it going, :laugh:

[QUOTE=KeroKero;1085021]I can never watch US trailers from network sites either :pinch: and we’re only right across the border.

Here’s the youtube link

‪Once Upon A Time - Official Trailer [HQ]‬‏ - YouTube[/QUOTE]

Oh thanks for that Kero:heart:

I saw this preview at the theaters and am excited for it! Thanks for the reminder!

:wink: anytime!!