New Star Wars Themed Land?

Have you seen this? I would love to see an expansion like this at Hollywood Studios. Thoughts? Possible attractions they could have there? The possibilities are endless…

‘Star Wars’ Theme Park Coming to Disney’s California Adventure?

EXCITED! Can’t wait for them to do it in Florida!

Tailor made for you, Dana!

I’m a little jealous of California right now. First they get Carsland and now Star Wars!

I agree…I guess they consider Fantasyland our big update on this coast for right now…

It sounds so awesome, of course did he say in 10 years?

Heck yeah it is! I would never leave Hollywood Studios…

woah - ten years? sheesh…

…I’ll be old to really enjoy it in 10 years…:laugh::laugh: …no wait…:eek:…no…:crying:

There is no such thing as being too old at Disney World…

I want it all and I want it now!! (stamping my feet like a petulant child)
I really want to see a more teenage/ adult expansion at Disney world and star wars would fit the bill just right. However ten years Boy I will bee on my last legs by then :blush:
I sure appreciate Disney getting the detail right in everything it does like cars land and fantasyland expansion but i cannot believe how long they are taking on the 7 dwarfs mine train.

May the force be with you!:wub:

Would beat Avatorland. Why Disney wants to dump money into a one movie theme land I don’t understand, expecially since they now own and are making more Star Wars movies. Perfect tie into Star Wars Weekends.

Is Avatarland a sure thing? I’ve never been thrilled about that whole thing. I agree it makes more sense for them to focus on a franchise, rather than focussing on a one-movie theme

Hmmm - another new attraction for Disneyland…WDW is fast becoming the redheaded stepchild.:glare:

THANK YOU! Avatarland is crap compared to the potential of a Star Wars themed area…

If they go through with Avatarland, someone really needs their head examined - what a complete and total waste of space and money that would be! Does anyone even remember the movie? All I remember was the horrible graphic violence. Is this the image Disney wants to perpetuate?

You forgot PC. I tried to watch it twice during the 11 hour flight to HI but fell asleep both times. Beat the watchin g the bulkhead in front of me but not by much.

I never saw Avatar and have no interest in it…if this goes thru…I will just avoid it.

What is PC?

[QUOTE=smallworld;1132224]I never saw Avatar and have no interest in it…if this goes thru…I will just avoid it.

What is PC?[/QUOTE]

I’m assuming “Political Correctness”.

[QUOTE=smallworld;1132224]I never saw Avatar and have no interest in it…if this goes thru…I will just avoid it.

What is PC?[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Hated what parts of the movie I did catch.