New STitch Show

Found this on the Disneyworld site…any info on a opening date?

Stitch’s SuperSonic Celebration

Looks fun! We love Stitch!:wub::wub:

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;956520]Found this on the Disneyworld site…any info on a opening date?

Stitch’s SuperSonic Celebration

Looks fun! We love Stitch!:wub::wub:[/QUOTE]

I wish we knew when this started!! My DS LOVES stitch!! Probably cuz he’s a little like him:glare: Uh I mean JUST like him!:happy:

Anyone heard or seen anything on this?

It is scheduled to open on May 10th

Cool, right in time for my june trip!

I can’t wait to read reviews about this. It says Stitch appears on a screen, not in person?

I’ll definitely check it out in Sept.

[QUOTE=timkelmom;956604]I can’t wait to read reviews about this. It says Stitch appears on a screen, not in person?

I’ll definitely check it out in Sept.[/QUOTE]

Stitch is on screen but this show will feature the latest version of the character interaction animation used for Turtle Talk and Monsters Laugh Floor.
I too can’t wait to check it out.

I will definitely check it out at least once.

Just watched the Cast Member preview this morning…UNBELIEVABLE!!! AND SOOOOOOOO FREAKING FUNNY!!! I bout cried, and not because I had to stay all night long for the overnights! This show is sooo great. I’m soooo proud of it and really wish I got to be in it.

Oh…and keep it a secret…but the show opens tomorrow :biggrin:

Why would anyone cry about overtime?

Guess after wearing 20-30lbs of costume pieces for 19 hours your body says “forget the OT let’s get outta here!!!”

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;956694]Just watched the Cast Member preview this morning…UNBELIEVABLE!!! AND SOOOOOOOO FREAKING FUNNY!!! I bout cried, and not because I had to stay all night long for the overnights! This show is sooo great. I’m soooo proud of it and really wish I got to be in it.

Oh…and keep it a secret…but the show opens tomorrow :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Hey Rowdy thanks for sharing. Your review has amped up my anticipation for this new show. Can’t wait to see it on May 22.

Hey Rowdy is that you in your Avatar?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. That’s me. :biggrin:

That’s freakin’ awesome!
I love the stilt walkers.
Where or sould I say what show are you working in now?

Thanks for the news and the review. I have a little “Stitch” of my own who’s going to love it!!

Excepting the costume pieces, I’ve been there many times and “I feel your pain”.

[QUOTE=Spectro is #1;956765]That’s freakin’ awesome!
I love the stilt walkers.
Where or sould I say what show are you working in now?[/QUOTE]

MISICI (Move It Shake It Celebrate It) stilts 4 days
CDCT 4 days
Block Party Bash 1 day

I actually will post a better review at a later time as at the time I watched the show…I was physically exhausted and dead to the world so need to go watch again and give a complete review…but rest assured, the show is VERY cute and VEEEERY funny…and the effects/interactive are nothing short of amazing.

Yeah, thanks Rowdy! We knew we could count on you! Now get some rest and go back!

Hiya! We were there this past weekend and it said “Coming Soon!” When is the official start date? We’re coming up this weekend too and would love to see it!

BTW-We’re you working the stilts Friday at 5:40pm?? I was too :blush: to ask some of the walkers if you were there . . . since I recognized some of them from last time! :laugh::laugh: