New Summer DVC event at Contemporary

I got an e-mail for a special event being held on various dates through the summer. There aren’t a WHOLE lot of details given but I do know there will be a new special interactive show called “Vacation as you Wish,” member meet & greets, refreshments, meet & greet with Disney characters, event giveaways, and a sneak preview of BLT.

Advanced registration is REQUIRED. Available dates & times are located here:
http://www.register123.com/event/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x773282c64d

I just registered for June 30th :smile:

Anyone else going?

Are they being offered other that June & July? I didn’t see anything about it.

I would love to go to this but it seems to end a few days before we arrive.

As far as I know Chief the dates only run from June 29th-July 24th. Not sure if they are planning on releasing more dates or not but if you’re going to be around you should register :smile:

PS: it was nice that they offered 2 different times on the event dates, then if you have dinner plans you can sign up for the morning one.

I’d like to see them do more of the member mixer events OTHER than Wednesday. We all know they are REALLY marketing, but they could mix it up some. I’m not sure I’ve ever been there on a Wed.

I received the email too. I was thinking of registering also. After you go can you tell me more about it? How long was it? Was it worth your time? Anything you can tell me will be much appreciated. We will be leaving July 10.

Passholders can register too!!

Special Passholder event: ‘Vacation As You Wish’
July 10-12, Disney Vacation Club invites you to a special sales presentation featuring an interactive show, giveaways, tasty treats, a dance party with Disney Character greetings—and be among the first to tour Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort! Space is limited, so reserve your spot right now!

Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .

From July 10-12, Disney Vacation Club invites you to attend “Vacation As You Wish,” a special sales presentation featuring an interactive show that reveals how you can save more, get more, and do more than you ever dreamed possible. Plus, you will be able to enjoy character greetings, tasty treats, exclusive giveaways, and a guided tour of the still-unopened Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Space is limited, so reserve your spot today and forever change the way you vacation!

Event Details

* Event Dates: July 10 -12, 2009
* Event Times: July 10 - 7:00pm, July 11 - 3:00pm, July 12 - 3:00pm. Show will last approximately 2 hours.
* Check-in Location: Ballroom of the Americas, Disney's Contemporary Resort.
* Parking: Contemporary Resort parking lot – be sure to mention you are a Passholder to be allowed in.
* Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to show time.

Sign-up now!

Additional Information

* Passholders need to sign up for the event, due to limited capacity.
* Passholders need to bring their confirmation slip, their valid Disney pass and a photo ID at the time of check-in.

I keep checking hoping dates have been added but it looks like we’re going to miss this.