New things at wdw!

here’s some pics of the wall in fantasyland. apparently someone listened to us!
also a pic of the new character in toy story 3 lotso hugs. rose got a stuffed one and he smells like chemical induced strawberries lol! enjoy!

sorry about the quality and the sideways pictures. apparently we are running out of room on our hard drive so my dh is making me take them off the memory card until we get an external hard drive.

Great pictures! I want a lotso hugs…where did you get him?

where is the new toy story character at and is it just for a short time or all the time going foward?

he replaced the up characters so i am guessing he’ll be there for a bit. i got him at the gift shop by the animation building, he was the last one, but i saw more of them across from midway mania. when you go smell him… it’s supposed to smell like strawberry but it made me wanna yack lol! maybe we got a bad one?

here she is hanging out with him. i really wish i would have gotten a pic but when we were on midway mania, i was sitting on one side with nina in the middle and rose on the other side. well rose had lotso on the other side of her with the 3d glasses on! the cast members thought it was the coolest thing ever lol!

Great pics! Thanks for the peek!

Great pictures. thanks for the sneak peek.:heart:

Great pictures, Thanks!
I can’t wait to go and see for myself…

thanks for the pics they are great

Wow, thanks for the pics!

Here is more info about Lotso Hugs…found this on a Blog last week. Be sure to watch the youtube commercial! It looks so authentic!
Toy Story 3 Introduces ‘Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear’ With Viral Ad

Too cute…!

Very adorable! And the wall looks so much more Disney-fied now!

where is that wall?

I’m confused. Those are photos of coming attractions, correct? Are they seriously adding a castle and cottage in fantasyland? That would be amazing! The Beauty & The Beast restaurant looks like such a fun idea! And it’s awesome that they are finally building the Little Mermaid ride after planning to do so for so long.

From what I’ve read and seen…they’re going to be like mini castles or something.

I’m not sure how true to this image it will actually be but this is supposedly the overall concept:

http://thedailydisney.com/files/2010/01/mk2_fantasyland_overall_screen.jpg

But I’m glad you posted these images! :slight_smile: I was wondering what Fantasyland was going to look like with all the construction and at least looking at the concept images is better than looking at green walls!

[QUOTE=CuriousAlice;1035497]From what I’ve read and seen…they’re going to be like mini castles or something.

I’m not sure how true to this image it will actually be but this is supposedly the overall concept:

http://thedailydisney.com/files/2010/01/mk2_fantasyland_overall_screen.jpg

But I’m glad you posted these images! :slight_smile: I was wondering what Fantasyland was going to look like with all the construction and at least looking at the concept images is better than looking at green walls![/QUOTE]

Ahhh! I see! Thanks for sharing that! :slight_smile: