NEW trip

What’s a girl when she has the worse WDW trip EVER? Plan another one immediately, that’s what! John and I will be heading to the “world” from 1/10 - 1/14 and are looking to stay at Saratoga Springs Resort. I am SO confident we are going, I made all my dining reservations today…:laugh:

1/10 - Turf Club
1/11 - Tuto Italiano
1/12 - Portabello’s
1/13 - Grand Floridian Cafe

We are only doing parks on the 11th and 13th. There is going to be some seriously relaxing and fun this trip! I am so pumped!

Yay!! Sounds awesome already! Are you doing all 4 parks over 2 days or just a select 2?

Sounds like a great plan Dana! You go girl and have the BEST time this next trip

That is the best medicine.

Excellent! :happy:

(And not a buffet in sight! :laugh:)

Oh I am so glad you are able to plan another trip. I really have been feeling bad that I was there the same week and had such a good time…

This sounds like a nice relaxing trip for you…Happy Planning!

Well, I am going to play it by ear. Yes, seriously. My expectations are to get to see the New Fantasy Land, definitely do hollywood Studios, Epcot also a given…I am not sure if we will get to AK or not, but I may surprise him with a water park…I HATE water parks, but he loves them…we shall see.

Thanks, Dixie! I intend to. He is going to great lengths to make sure we have a great trip. He is making is a drama free zone the entire time we are there…lol

It is the only medicine, my friend. you got that right:heart:

[QUOTE=Andrea;1120859]Excellent! :happy:

(And not a buffet in sight! :laugh:)[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY! I picked places that we would both be happy at. I am far more fussy than he is, so as long as it didn’t have characters, we were alright for him…lol

[QUOTE=smallworld;1120861]Oh I am so glad you are able to plan another trip. I really have been feeling bad that I was there the same week and had such a good time…

This sounds like a nice relaxing trip for you…Happy Planning![/QUOTE]

I am happy just knowing you had a good time. You could not have helped or controlled the wave of crap I was dealt…there were negative forces bringing that on. Oh well…better trip next time and I have a 40th Birthday trip to start planning in the Fall and I am go BIG on that one!

I’m so happy for you. Your ADR’s sound great! I hope this is a drama free vacation filled with a lot of fun and relaxation. You deserve to have a great vacation! Can’t wait to hear more of your plans.

I’m toying with surprising him with a Wishes Cruise:heart:

Love SSR!!! Beautiful rooms, the hottest of hot tubs, and great turkey brie sandwiches!!!

I let him pick. He came over last night and I put all the slide shows up and let him pick. He wanted the package of golf, spa, gym and booze…he got it! I am just so thrilled to be going back and with him…don’t even care. I am seriously excited! I am considering a Wishes Cruise on the 12th. If that doesn’t sell him on the magic totally, nothing ever will. He will not know…total surprise if I do it.!

I am SO pleased that you’ve got another trip in the works! And such a big person grown-up one!:happy: You two will have a wonderful time!

Good for you girl. Sounds like you’ve got a keeper so that cruise surprise is perfect. You’re both going to have so much fun you’ll forget all about this last trip. Happy planning!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1120859]Excellent! :happy:

(And not a buffet in sight! :laugh:)[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh: She’ll enjoy the food and location of the Grand Floridian Cafe

That sounds wonderful!

Thank you everyone! I really am excited. The wishes cruise is a “hail mary”. I need about 20 more vacation between now and December to make that one happen.:laugh::laugh::laugh: