New! Wdw mugs!

I noticed they had altered the mugs on this last trip! They were different then the ones I bought at the end of January!

New Walt Disney World Resort Mugs | The DIS Unplugged Disney Blog

They no longer have the narrow bottom . . . you can see the two variations on the link.

I can’t wait to get my new mug. I wish they would bring back both choices, I like the fatter mug style over the travel mug they’ve had for the last few years.

hhhmmm, i have to go home & check ours out. I think the print on it looks like that but they have the narrow bottom, i think. hhhmmmm…

Yes! Like this . . .

YUP thats the one we have, one in each color (red, yellow & black). unfortunatley, my red one needs to be retired already…dropped one too many times on our trip!! oops!

Ooooh those are cute! :heart: I should show them to DH…he loves getting new mugs and it’ll make him want to go back. :laugh:

I hope DW or DS brings one home for me.

yay i kind of like the new mugs better than the mugs with the narrow bottom! i am so excited to get my new mug in September!!! :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to get one, they are so adorable,

I like that style too! I wish they would bring the choices back!!

Oh my, I have about 6 already . . . if you want one I’ll send you one . . . cuz I’ll be getting 3 more on my September trip! :pinch::glare:

I still think they should make a PASSHOLDER MUG . . . I can go unlimited times, but I can’t fill my drink unlimited times? Makes no sense to me! :laugh:

Hmmm…I hope they keep both options, we like the smaller bottom mugs as they fit easily into our stroller cup holders and our car cup holders for at home use!!

These do taper down to the same width at the bottom.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;974189]Oh my, I have about 6 already . . . if you want one I’ll send you one . . . cuz I’ll be getting 3 more on my September trip! :pinch::glare:

I still think they should make a PASSHOLDER MUG . . . I can go unlimited times, but I can’t fill my drink unlimited times? Makes no sense to me! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: I didn’t even think about how many mugs passholders must have by now!!

I wonder what a passholder mug would cost…it makes me curious how Disney would do the math on that kind of thing! :whistling You’ve got some passholders who go twice a year, some passholders who go every weekend…and then what happens if you lose your mug between trips?? :laugh: Do you have a voucher to get a replacement mug, or are you just outta luck? Haha wow this is some interesting food for thought.

cool! They are really cute, I never get these mugs but I should have on this trip b/c our room at Kidani was SO close to the mug station. I probably would have used it more often.

[QUOTE=dznygrl;974224]:laugh: I didn’t even think about how many mugs passholders must have by now!!

I wonder what a passholder mug would cost…it makes me curious how Disney would do the math on that kind of thing! :whistling You’ve got some passholders who go twice a year, some passholders who go every weekend…and then what happens if you lose your mug between trips?? :laugh: Do you have a voucher to get a replacement mug, or are you just outta luck? Haha wow this is some interesting food for thought.[/QUOTE]

Well, I think it would average out. It’s not the cost of the mug it’s the “Where the heck am I going to store all these mugs” that bothers me!

:laugh::laugh:

Ever try putting two of the “travel” mugs next to each other in your car’s cup holder?
They don’t fit!:laugh: No, really and certainly not well. They push against each other.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;974251]Well, I think it would average out. It’s not the cost of the mug it’s the “Where the heck am I going to store all these mugs” that bothers me!

:laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: I don’t doubt it!! It seems like we already have so many cups/mugs in our cupboards, but I would NEVER be able to throw away from from a Disney trip! (Thus why my mother’s cupboards are dangerous to open…you never know what’s going to collapse on you these days! :laugh:)

In May we took our old ones from last year( Gray / Blue ) and we used them. I was waiting for someone to stop us but they didn’t… April 08 , in Epcot I bought a couple of the Yard O’ Beer at Crown/Rose and thought I was getting a deal. When we got back to the room I filled them with water then poured that in the Souvenier cup and it only went 3/4 up. . . :ohmy:

I miss my Yard O’ Beer outside R/C … bring it back!!!

[QUOTE=WALL;974335]In May we took our old ones from last year( Gray / Blue ) and we used them. I was waiting for someone to stop us but they didn’t… April 08 , in Epcot I bought a couple of the Yard O’ Beer at Crown/Rose and thought I was getting a deal. When we got back to the room I filled them with water then poured that in the Souvenier cup and it only went 3/4 up. . . :ohmy:

I miss my Yard O’ Beer outside R/C … bring it back!!![/QUOTE]

I always wondered if you could use them from trip to trip:laugh: