New Years at Universal?

Well we are now throwing the idea around of spending New Years Eve 2008 at US. It would probably be 4 families, we all stayed at the HRH a few years ago and loved it. My question, who has been to US for New Years and how did you like it?

I don’t know, sound like a lot of fun, but this is what it says about it —New Year’s Eve Street Party
December 31, 2007 • 8:00pm - 2:00am
Experience a night to remember this New Year’s Eve at Universal CityWalk! Bid a fond farewell to 2007 and rock in 2008 with live performances from fan favorites the B-52s and Foreigner.

You’ll also enjoy live entertainment in every club and all-you-can-eat gourmet food like filet mignon, chilled shrimp, desserts and more. Click here for menu.

As the final minute nears, get your party hats and noisemakers ready to welcome the New Year with a countdown, midnight champagne toast, and fireworks display that’ll light up the first sky of 2008. Make your last night in 2007 the most unforgettable at Universal CityWalk!

traitor…

LOL

(I have never been- I just had to pick on you)

Ouch! :laugh:

I would love to go to WDW, but Universal would be better since we may be going around the holidays. US has the front of the line access pass for hotel guests, and you can easily walk from the hotels to US, IOA, or City Walk, so we don’t have to worry about transportation.