Newbie card holder?

Had the Visa card a month now, got my first statement and points available.
If I understand this correctly, on line I order a The Disney Rewards® Card to obtain Disney Dream Reward Dollars. The dollars on the card can be used as cash at WDW??? Like restaurants, etc. I would love to use it at Food & Wine this fall. Is it really that simple??? Or am I missing something here?/
Thanks.
Frank

Yup:smile: It’s really that simple! Before you go to Disney you have to have your points put on the “rewards card”. (If you plan on taking the card w/ you)
Sometimes it takes a few weeks to recieve the card in the mail, so don’t wait to the last minute.

Good tip; I pay all my bills w/ my card to quickly earn points!!
Make sure you look for post card promos in the mail, I misted my first one…thought it was silly advertisment:crying:

Good luck!!! I LOVE my card!!!:wub:
It’s my official exscuse to SHOP & GO TO DISNEY!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

>>Yup It’s really that simple! …
Sometimes it takes a few weeks to recieve the card in the mail, so don’t wait to the last minute. <<

I had the points put on and ordered the card this morning. Next Disney trip is late Sept.

>>Good tip; I pay all my bills w/ my card to quickly earn points!!
Make sure you look for post card promos in the mail, I misted my first one…thought it was silly advertismen<<

I have one on my table that I haven’t gotten to yet. I’ll make sure I check it out today.
Frank