Newest Round of Rehabs and Closures

Just thought some of you might need this information for your upcomming trips. None of the attractions seem to be major attractions, the biggest being Liberty Square Riverboat and Aladdin’s Magic Carpets.

Thanks for the update! I hope they don’t take away the drawing time at the end of the Disney Animation tour. My family loved that!!!

We did that last year, what a great tour. I was just thinking about that place over the weekend looking at pictures. :smile: :smile:

We missed that last time in MGM…would that Disney Animation tour be good for an almost 4 1/2 year old boy?

Goofy’s Country Dancin’ Jamboree in Frontierland is changing. The current show will end September 4. The redesigned show is supposed to feature Toy Story 2’s Jessie, Woody and Bullseye – we’ll have more details as soon as they are available.

When we were there in June 2004, the show did feature Toy Story 2’s Jessie, Woody and Bullseye. I wonder what the change will be?

Yeah, we were there in May 04 and saw the Toy Story 2 characters as well. Maybe they have been testing to see what draws bigger crowds.

We did the part of the tour where you see Mushu and then you just walk through to look at some pictures adn things things with our 4 1/2 yr old. You could choose to take a turn (can involve a wait) to do some drawing. We did not do this part as he could really care less about drawing. If your boy loves to color or draw then maybe it would be different. On the heels of a MK day there was no way he would have wanted to do something like this. He also had just gotten off of Tower of Terror so we were on to find more “action”. :happy: