Nice jewlery in WDW

I would like to get my DD’s (4 and 9 mos) a nice pair of earrings or a charm bracelet as a christmas gift. Does anyone know anyplace in the world that sells real jewlery (i.e. 14K gold or something of that nature)? I already know about the pearls in the dept store in Japan, but I was hoping for something with a more “disneyana” theme to it.

The World of Disney store in DTD had a nice selection of fine jewelry to choose from. It is in the back of the store where the pins are. I usually buy at least one piece every trip.:happy:

Also, some of the deluxe resorts have a small selection of fine jewelry too.

[QUOTE=mickeymotto;863414]The World of Disney store in DTD had a nice selection of fine jewelry to choose from. It is in the back of the store where the pins are. I usually buy at least one piece every trip.:happy:

Also, some of the deluxe resorts have a small selection of fine jewelry too.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was going to suggest…are you reading my mind again?:laugh:

You know what they say about great minds!:biggrin:

ARRIBAS BROTHERS!!! They have GORGEOUS stuff and a lot of Disney themed items. I got a gorgeous pair of crystal Mickey Mouse earrings several years ago. They are awesom, there is one in DTD.

They have pearls in Japan at Epcot as well at the Mitsukoshi Store that’s there. There was other jewelry there as well, but, I don’t remember exactly what. I do remember the pearls very well though.

I found a link for you. This is just SOME of the Arribas Brother stuff. I am pretty sure I remember there being even more of a variety in the actual store but you can get the idea here…

CRYSTAL Welcome To Arribas.com - Disney Collectibles, Arribas Collectibles, Custom Awards, Fine Crystal, Novelty, Sports, Gift Finder & More!

There is a very nice store on Main Street in the MK but the name of it escapes me right now :huh:. It’s across the street from The Emporium (watch it be called something like Main Street Jewelers!!:laugh:). I’ve gotten some very nice 14K gold earrings there before.

That’s were I bought my watch 8 years ago and it’s still in good shape. it’s not 14K though. I also agree with the jewlery at WOD. Very nice.

i used to love looking in there as a little kid (at the watches and ceramic figurines). I got Mickey in there that has a big loaf of bread with one of those huge spatulas like he jus pulled it out of a wood burning oven. Still so cute-my mom still has it…

The selection in World of Disney is really fantastic! They have so many nic shiny things, I just want to buy them all!

There is a fabulous shop for watches at Studios. Sorry I can’t remember the name of it – in fact, I might not ever have known the name at all! – but it is on the left side of the street as you walk up HOllywood Boulevard, across from the camera shop. they have GREAT high-quality watches, the real McCoy!

All those gorgeous watches are located in “Keystone Clothiers” store. That’s where I bought my pretty Tinkerbell watch with the crystals around the face.:happy:

Ah! Keystone Clothiers… thanks Wishy. I could have spent thousands in that place. Such nice watches! I am a watch nut.

That’s the watch I have, only with Mickey on it. I love it.:wub:

I buy a sterling silver charm for my charm bracelet every trip. I bought the last one at WoD in DTD. I also bought some in MK at a store on Main st. The name escapes me. They also have very nice earrings at the same stores.

I know it’s not at Disney, but QVC has a great selection of Disney jewelry and some of it is just right for little ones.