Niki Bryan Spa Voucher

This is coming with our package in December, but it doesn’t say for how much…or what deal you get. Anyone know?

I think its on my itinerary too- yes I just had a look and it says one per room but no value? I guess it’ll be on the voucher when we get them?

Well, Dixie, you’re going to have to fill me in when you get back from your trip. :smile: We don’t go until Christmas, and my DD wanted to see if she and I could afford a trip to the spa…

Thanks for checkin’!

[QUOTE=HappyCamper;1041439]Well, Dixie, you’re going to have to fill me in when you get back from your trip. :smile: We don’t go until Christmas, and my DD wanted to see if she and I could afford a trip to the spa…

Thanks for checkin’![/QUOTE]

Consider it done! I’ll find out what I can for you and let you know:happy:

I have one in my information for my upcoming trip. It is for 15% off any body treatment or water therapy at GF or SSR. It is valid for anyone in your group.

You can print this coupon on line at:

Niki Bryan Spas :: Relaxed Yet™

It will give you the menu to the two spas and a $15 coupon on one treatment or a $50 coupon for a combo of services.

We are using the $15 coupon in September for a massage at the GF.

Lisa

Thanks for the info Lisa- that’s great.

This is what it says on the website (comes with a package)

Niki Bryan Spa Discount
15% off the regular price of any body treatment or water therapy at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa or Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. (Massage, facial and hand and foot treatments excluded. Age restrictions apply.)