No Birthday trip to DL :(

Our first trip to DL for my birthday has been canceled:sad:. I’m so upset about it that I can cry. Rob says we can’t afford to go. We never got the time share for next week. We never got the city passes like we discussed on getting at Costco. Nothing was ever booked. And whenever I brought it up, he always told me, “We’ll do it later. We’ll do it tomorrow.” I had to cancel the search for the time share and on that very same day, I got the e-mail from disney with the registration number for my free birthday admission. I’m so upset about it all. I honestly think that Rob didn’t want to go to DL since he rejected it when I suggested going in November. Now I’ll be working on my birthday and probably doing nothing that night cause Rob has to work. So, I’ll be home alone on my birthday with the cats, looking oh so forward to going to work the next day. Sometimes now I wish my birthday wasn’t coming up, I’m do upset. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Their’s always next time. I’m sorry you didn’t go.

• Justy

I’m sorry tragic. :sad:

Sorry your bday plans are not going to happen.

Oh tragic I am sorry too the birthday trip didn’t happen

That so totally sucks. I feel so bad for you. Because of an error our financial planner did we may have to pay big time to the IRS. We’re trying to get it straighten out. If not, there will be no trips for us this year including wdw. We have til October to fix it though, so keeping my fingers crossed.
If I were you, I’d make an appointment at a spa for yourself and a friend on your b’day and then go out to a nice place for lunch and charge the whole thing to your dh. :whistling:rolleyes:

Aw, tragic, I’m so sorry. Pixie dust that things work out in your favor!

[QUOTE=WDW Rules;940030]That so totally sucks. I feel so bad for you. Because of an error our financial planner did we may have to pay big time to the IRS. We’re trying to get it straighten out. If not, there will be no trips for us this year including wdw. We have til October to fix it though, so keeping my fingers crossed.
If I were you, I’d make an appointment at a spa for yourself and a friend on your b’day and then go out to a nice place for lunch and charge the whole thing to your dh. :whistling:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You might have to change your plans, too?? :noo: Go! And make your financial planner pay for it!! :ninja: Pixie dust that everything works out in your favor, too.

thanks guys for your support. i’m slowly getting over it and coming up with ways to celebrate with friends to make up for it. we’re going bowling on friday, since my birthday falls on a thursday next week. i’m also having a party with my class on my birthday that the kids are all excited about. rob and i are trying to figure out something to do together in between this as well, since he’ll be working on my birthday. :frowning: thanks again guys for your love and support.