No Character Breakfast :(

On our next trip to Disney in January i’m very upset we don’t have a character breakfast planned. We are staying in the AKV- Kidani Village which sadly doesn’t have a character breakfast either… any suggestions on a good breakfast near AKV-Kidani. It would be on our last day so it would need to be close and quick.

Only ones I know of outside of the parks are Cape May at Beach Club or all 3 resorts on the rail (Ohana, 1900 Park Fare & Chef Mickeys). Cape May & 1900 PF are both buffets so they could be quick but unfortunately none of them are close to AKV.

There’s one at AK but I don’t know that it would be quick. Could you add one another day in or near a park you’re going to that day?

We could add one to MK but we are going the day after we arrive and we have a late flight in… plus we have dinner at Kona. Following that we are doing DHS/EPCOT and have dinner at Le Cellar. Anything in DHS?

There’s one at H & V in HS but it’s playhouse disney

There’s also a charc b’fas buffet at the Swan on weekends. Not sure of you travel days.

There’s a Play House Disney meal there. However, BC and Cape may is a quick boat ride away.

We did the character breakfast at Cape May Cafe and it was great! We were staying at the Animal Kingdom Villas (Kidani Village) and we took a cab over to the Beach Club just for convenience sake; I think it cost us $12. w/tip.

Isn’t there a character breakfast IN Animal Kingdom park? That would be close. I think it was Donald’s Safari Breakfast, or something?

The Tusker House has a breakfast/brunch buffet with the characters. It is really great. See my avatar, it’s from our trip a few years ago - my DS loved it!

The Character Breakfast at DHS Hollywood and Vine was TERRIBLE!!! We just did it this past Saturday. A last minute add while we were there. Every other Character meal was booked so we figured we’d try it! Now we know why there is an opening! Very few characters (2 of the 4 no longer are even on TV) and the food was cold and everytime we went to the buffet most of the entree’s were empty!