No EMH after Dec 18th? Did I miss something?

I’m in the process of fine-tuning our upcoming Christmas trip and noticed there are NO extra magic hours posted past Dec 18th for the Magic Kingdom…

WHAT??!!! :ohmy:

Is this a typo? No late night fun after the fireworks for us??? :eek:

Is this new? What about the New Year’s fireworks?

I’d be so disappointed to find out that we won’t be hanging out late at MK during our stay…We LOVE the late nights…

I just looked and the calendar has EMH on it… December 20th EMH is until 2AM at MK. And the 27th MK has EMH until 2Am and the 30th until 3AM

Much better!!! :smile: These are the hours I remember having our last Christmas trip…

What Disney site are you looking at to get these listed EMH? The information I could find was on the WDW resort site (and it’s not listing those hours):

Thanks for helping!

I was on disneyworld.com

[QUOTE=HappyCamper;1006336]Much better!!! :smile: These are the hours I remember having our last Christmas trip…

What Disney site are you looking at to get these listed EMH? The information I could find was on the WDW resort site (and it’s not listing those hours):

Thanks for helping![/QUOTE]

Once you get to Christmas week evening hours in the MK often extend to 2 AM even without EMH. In fact, every morning of Christmas week, you should see that MK opens daily at 8, not 9 and that there are some mornings with EMH starting times at 7 AM.
When you add a 3 AM closing with a 7 AM opening, Disney transport pretty much won’t even shut down between resorts and the park.
Also, my experience has been that MK will run the New Year’s fireworks shows at midnight on 12/29 and 12/30 as well as 12/31.
You probably should recheck the calendar on the official WDW site.

Walt Disney World Resort

Thanks! Disney.com has a calendar without those dates posted. (I like your site better!)
Enjoy your first Christmas at WDW! Despite the crowds, it’s the most magical time to go.

That’s funny… they have EMH hours posted for MK Dec 30-Jan 1 at least. There were actually several back-to-back MK days. There might’ve even been an AM/PM EMH.

I’d check again.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1006361]That’s funny… they have EMH hours posted for MK Dec 30-Jan 1 at least. There were actually several back-to-back MK days. There might’ve even been an AM/PM EMH.

I’d check again.[/QUOTE]

I’ve seen that before. It makes sense. The hotels are at capacity and MK is always the most popular park.