No Exp Tickets

I have some non-expiration tickets but can’t remember how many days I have on each one. :blink: Is there any way to check how many days I have left without waiting until I show up down there? Thanks

I don’t believe there is. We had the same thing a couple years ago. I went to the ticket/information center in front of one of the parks and they looked it up. I then wrote the # of days left in Sharpie.

I would just call Disney and ask them. I’m assuming there is a number somewhere on your tickets that you can provide to them to look up that specific ticket. Kind of like a gift card, there is always an 800 number you can call to see how much is remaining on the card.

I too thought they could only tell either on the gate or at one of the ticket sales places just outside the parks. Would be good to know if you could find out by phone from the number though.

I know that a few years ago the only way to find out was down there. At the time, I recall being amazed that I could pull any gift card out of my wallet and call a number to find out the balance, but there was no way to find out how many days were on my Disney passes! I ended up sending them with my sister on her trip (along with a Sharpie so that she could record it on each one) so that I’d know and be able to plan my trip accordingly. Luckily, I had someone I trusted to take them and get them back to me safely. Hopefully things have improved and you can now call to find out, but I haven’t heard that.

Well I have to take them down there. That’s okay. It is kinda silly that you can’t just call a number to see how many days you have left.

No, there is no number to call. It can only be done in-person at Walt Disney World.

From Disney’s perspective, it’s not silly at all. Partially-used Disney tickets are non-transferable. In addition, there is a Florida statute prohibiting the sale of partially-used theme park tickets (any company). Disney does not want to provide the means for ticket bootleggers to prove to customers that they’re selling legitimate tickets … one of the things that stops people from buying from ticket bootleggers is that the bootleggers have no way to prove that there are in fact any days remaining on the tickets they are selling.

[QUOTE=CleveRocks;1079851]No, there is no number to call. It can only be done in-person at Walt Disney World.

From Disney’s perspective, it’s not silly at all. Partially-used Disney tickets are non-transferable. In addition, there is a Florida statute prohibiting the sale of partially-used theme park tickets (any company). Disney does not want to provide the means for ticket bootleggers to prove to customers that they’re selling legitimate tickets … one of the things that stops people from buying from ticket bootleggers is that the bootleggers have no way to prove that there are in fact any days remaining on the tickets they are selling.[/QUOTE]

Well put. Could not have said it better.