No kid(s) for one night, ideas?

We have the oppurtunity to head out one night in WDW without our DS7. This is far from the norm for us.
What should we do?
Thanks

Dinner @ Flying Fish, Stroll on the BoardWalk during Illuminations, Jelly Rolls, Back to your room at ASMu (or you could stay at the BoardWalk :tongue:).

See if you can get ressies for California Grill during fire works or Victoria & Alberts. Do something that is super romantic or something that costs more than you would normally spend. It’s a special night- live it up! This should be very exciting for you!! Enjoy it!!

Enjoy every single second of it… I think you can do just about anything at WDW and have a wonderful time together!

The last time we were there my wife and I had the same opportunity. We ate at California Grill and then went to the Adventurer’s Club.

We talked about it afterwards, and I think we would’ve enjoyed going to a park (likely Epcot) more. So often during our trips, we seperate into 2 groups (my wife and the youngest, me and the oldest) so my wife and I really don’t get much of an opportunity to experience the parks together.

Bruce

Would suggest a nice meal out (Narcoossee’s, California Grill…) and then as Cavey suggested, a stroll on the Board Walk followed by a fun time at Jelly Rolls, which is a fun time.

I vote for California Grill. Get a reservation for about an hour before the fireworks so you can be finishing up your meal as they start. That way, even though you can request a seat by the window when you check in, if you aren’t by a window, you can sit at the bar, have another drink and enjoy the fireworks. I would NOT suggest you watch the fireworks from the observation deck. I don’t think they’re nearly as pretty from that view.

If it’s before Sept. 27, go to Pleasure Island as it’s the last chance… :crying: Adventurers’ Club is definitely cool as is Comedy Warehouse.

I too say if it before PI closes, have a nice dinner at DTD (Wolfgang Puck’s?) and enjoy a night at Pleasure Island. Maybe throw in the early show of La Nouba to boot!

Prezcatz Paul

[QUOTE=Prezcatz;851410]I too say if it before PI closes, have a nice dinner at DTD (Wolfgang Puck’s?) and enjoy a night at Pleasure Island. Maybe throw in the early show of La Nouba to boot!

Prezcatz Paul[/QUOTE]
I second this idea! La Nouba, WGP & PI = Perfect night:wub:

However if you want to go a park, I would say a dinner somewhere in Epcot and a stroll through WS and Illuminations. Then if theres time, back to the Boardwalk or PI.

[QUOTE=Prezcatz;851410]I too say if it before PI closes, have a nice dinner at DTD (Wolfgang Puck’s?) and enjoy a night at Pleasure Island. Maybe throw in the early show of La Nouba to boot!

Prezcatz Paul[/QUOTE]

Wow that does sound like a GREAT evening!

Or at Epcot, get Dining during illuminations . . . that’s romantic too!:wub:

My DH and I have a night alone so I booked Le Cellier and we are going to walk though the different countries after. The boardwalk sounds like fun too!

All such great ideas
Thanks to you all!!
Such a tough decision!
I really want us to expierence PI since we’ve never been there and going to the parks just DW and myself, also never done…
Do as you can see I still have no idea what to do…