No more Cindy's Carrousel

The Prince is coming in and taking over :laugh:

Carrousel Name Change at Walt Disney World Disney Parks Blog

yeah i don’t know if i like that…

Another thing for me to forget the new name…

1. I don’t like it

2. I can’t believe they spelled Carousel wrong on the Disney Blog! Am I crazy? Doesn’t Carousel have ONE R in it? :confused:

PS. I guess they are giving the Prince the carousel since Cindy is getting her own castle in the redesign

DD11 saw that a little while ago on Facebook, and she was not happy about it. I’m not sure how I feel about it.

Don’t think I like it.

Give the boys their due! :laugh:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1033896]1. I don’t like it

1. I can’t believe they spelled Carousel wrong on the Disney Blog! Am I crazy? Doesn’t Carousel have ONE R in it? :confused:

PS. I guess they are giving the Prince the carousel since Cindy is getting her own castle in the redesign[/QUOTE]

They spell it “Carrousel” in the park, too, so the blog is actually right in its wrongness. Because you’re right about it being misspelled.

But… apparently “carrousel” is correct in French… which makes some sense with Cinderella?

But again… why is it spelled “carrousel” in Disneyland, too?

[QUOTE=Andrea;1033950]They spell it “Carrousel” in the park, too, so the blog is actually right in its wrongness. Because you’re right about it being misspelled.

But… apparently “carrousel” is correct in French… which makes some sense with Cinderella?

But again… why is it spelled “carrousel” in Disneyland, too?[/QUOTE]

I looked this up years ago, too, because I noticed that it’s spelled with two R’s. I guess it was intentional, because it’s definitely consistent.

I think that this is pretty cool!

Ehh, I think the name sounds a little dumb, but it’s cute Prince Charming gets SOMETHING. It’s like a try marriage, she gets reign over the house and he gets something dumb in the garage or backyard. lol.

I think the story was thought out though.

Cinderella’s Golden Carousel sounds a little more enchanted though. But let the boys have their moment. The sword in the stone rock makes a little more sense now atleast! :]

Have to agree. Cindy and all the gals are getting an entire land…poor prince charming can have a circle with some stuff that spins…lol

Dana isn’t that what most guys do anyway…spin in circles around the gals.

I kinda like it idea, if the story holds true. Brings it all together.

Have to say, as the mom of 2 boys, no girls, I do appreciate something with a boy’s theme in Fantasyland besides Pooh and Dumbo.

It’s awkward! I guess it’s something else to get used to and it is nice to give the boys something… then again why take away from the girls… just come up with a new idea for the boys… O well can’t wait to see it!

I vote…NO!

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1034072]Dana isn’t that what most guys do anyway…spin in circles around the gals.

.[/QUOTE]

more or lesss…:laugh:

I also vote “NO”. Cinderella’s Carousel sounds so much better.