No more KP

They’re taking Kim Possible out of Epcot and replacing it with Agent P. :sad: I don’t know who that is.
My girls love playing KP. They love the hunt plus it reminds them of the shows when they were younger.

Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure

It sounds like they are rethemeing it to keep the game current… Not a total remove of the game… it did sound a bit dated last week when we were playing KP…

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1104420]They’re taking Kim Possible out of Epcot and replacing it with Agent P. :sad: I don’t know who that is.

Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure[/QUOTE]

What…you don’t know who Agent P is!!! It’s Perry the Platapus from Phineas and Ferb. My household loves Agent P. We will miss KP, but look forward to doing missions with Agent P.

My youngest is 12 and watches more Wizards of Waverly, Suite Life on Deck or Zack & Cody types of shows.

We LOVE Agent P! I’m excited about the change. It is sad to see the last nod to KP go away though.

And here I thought you were getting a maid, and didn’t have to do KP duty judging by the thread title!

Kim Possible was from back in my day! I watched that when I was 10-12 years old. Our family friend is named Kim, so for her 40th birthday party, I made it a Kim Possible theme and gave Kim blonde hair (because our Kim was blonde).

I think it’s time for an update. I think Agent P is a good move. However, I thought they added Kim Possible too late in her day, and since Phineas and Ferb have been around for a few years, I’m afraid they might be a little late on that, too. They should’ve just skipped Kim and gone straight to Perry the Platypus.

As much as we enjoyed KP I’m excited about the update. Kim Possible isn’t even on anymore so a lot of kids might not really know who she is. I can’t wait to see the changes.

I agree- it was time for something new- I think my oldest DD15 remembers Kim Possible but my 2 younger ones have never heard of her. We LOVE Agent P & all things Phineas & Ferb- they’re going to love it!! :wub:

I am such a fan of Perry that I have a ringtone of “the Perry sound”.
Kim is out of date in this fast moving world.

Speaking of Ph&F, has anyone else noticed a similarity between Candice and Dexter’s Laboratory’s DeeDee?

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1104499]I am such a fan of Perry that I have a ringtone of “the Perry sound”.
Kim is out of date in this fast moving world.

Speaking of Ph&F, has anyone else noticed a similarity between Candice and Dexter’s Laboratory’s DeeDee?[/QUOTE]

That’s funny, Soundgod. I never pegged you as a cartoon man! :laugh:

Oh wow, my husband just told me he’s watched P & F occasionally AND knows who Agent P is. I guess i’m way behind. I’m addicted to Food Network now and hardly ever put it on Disney Channel, unless I see they’re playing one of the classics.
Whatever Disney does it should be good. They rarely disappoint.

DH got all excited when he heard this. He love P&F and even has a Perry shirt.

Then you really don’t know me.

Undiscovered Soundgod :cool:

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1104439]Kim Possible was from back in my day! I watched that when I was 10-12 years old. Our family friend is named Kim, so for her 40th birthday party, I made it a Kim Possible theme and gave Kim blonde hair (because our Kim was blonde).

I think it’s time for an update. I think Agent P is a good move. However, I thought they added Kim Possible too late in her day, and since Phineas and Ferb have been around for a few years, I’m afraid they might be a little late on that, too. They should’ve just skipped Kim and gone straight to Perry the Platypus.[/QUOTE]

Back in the Kim Possible heyday my boss was named Kim (and she looked a little like KP and was a cheerleader in HS as well). We use to stream KP during lunch in the auditorium on the big 24 foot screen. About a dozen people would show up for KP lunch…lots of fun. She use to call me Wade (I was the director of IT).

I agree with your second paragraph’s analysis. They should have skipped KP and gone directly to Agent P…or they could have created a new property that could have spawned a show.

I hope they expand the game in EPCOT to embrace what they have learned and created over in the MK game. More levels, more complexity, etc. I really like the fact that Disney is creating interaction with the park itself…it can lead to all sorts of really cool stuff beyond the ordinary park experience.

My family loves Perry. So, this is a great change for us.

My DD is going to FLIP when she finds out!!! She loves all things that are semi-aquatic, egg laying and mammal of action!!!

Thank goodness! I was starting to get concerned that I was the only person over 10 that was a fan. Especially after the photo line I waited in to get my pic with P&F.

I am also happy to see the update to roll with the times. I kinda like Agent P…lol Loved Kim Possible too, but no one knows who she is anymore. They barely run re-runs on that now.