No more Move It Shake It Celebrate It?

I’m planning a trip with Baloo for March 9-11. We’re dying to see Move It Shake It Celebrate It as we’ve never caught it before! I checked the schedule on disneyworld.com, and it has Celebrate A Dream Come True, Dream Along With Mickey, Spectromagic… but no Move It Etc. :confused: I thought maybe it hasn’t been listed for March yet but it isn’t listed for any day this week in February either.

Did this parade end (and I’ve been under a rock)? Or is it just missing from the schedule?

Paging Mr. Rowdy… :laugh:

GIRL DO NOT EVEN JOKE LIKE THAT!!! :laugh: Rest assured, the current #1 show on property IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE RUNNING WHEN YOU GET HERE, and I’m going to be doing it Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Showtimes: 11am, 12:30 and 5:40pm (weather permitting)

Yeah, MISICI happened yesterday. That’s weird, though, and I noticed the same thing. Perhaps it’s because it’s a “party” and not a parade or show.

Whew!! I was hoping you’d come along and clear this up!!

What is this? I have bene out of the loop for so long I missed a “party?”

We are going in April----- tell me more!!!

Thanks!!!

whew!!! I’m so happy to hear this!!! Thanks for the info! :happy:

Does the show happen every day at those times? We’ll be there Tuesday through Thursday - not sure yet what day we’ll be at MK.

[QUOTE=Emerson613;1018187]What is this? I have bene out of the loop for so long I missed a “party?”

We are going in April----- tell me more!!!

Thanks!!![/QUOTE]

It’s one of the best “NEW” shows at MK! Dancing, moving and shaking! Lots of character interactions and surprises! It happens 3 or 4 times a day around the castle hub. It’s like a big, street dance party! We :heart: it!

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;1018204]

Does the show happen every day at those times? [/QUOTE]

Every day. As long as the weather allows for it, the show goes out the gate.

Love this show! Its so energetic! It also seems to distract everyone in the park so gives me a good chance to get on some rides hehe!

We had a great time when we saw it last summer. Donald was dancing with with guests. There was a CM who kind of took my DDs and danced with them in the street and really encouraged us all to “move it and shake it.” Fun, fun times!

Awesome. Thanks so much! :happy:

Sounds like a fun time to me!

Can’t wait to Move it and shake it!!