No reservations available for 12/3

Does anyone know why… I spoke to dining reservations and they say that Magic Kingdom has no available reservations for this night… why???

None at all or none after 6 PM?
Check and see if there’s a Christmas party that night.
If there is, that’s why.

There is no Christmas party that night. HOWEVER, with New Fantasyland opening the week prior, the crowd levels have spiked, and those not able to get rezzies at other restaurants are putting in for other places.

My advice is check back once a week. Or go day of to see if any cancellations.

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1120369]There is no Christmas party that night. HOWEVER, with New Fantasyland opening the week prior, the crowd levels have spiked, and those not able to get rezzies at other restaurants are putting in for other places.

My advice is check back once a week. Or go day of to see if any cancellations.[/QUOTE]

That’s just wonderful:frown:
Not the reservation thing, but the fact that MK’s going to be swarmed in early December.

I believe the MK opens at 8am that day for everyone too. It is also Pop Warner week plus they will be having the Main St. Electric parade that night but not sure if there will be 2 or not.

Right now, the parade is at 7 and Wishes is at 8.
There’s a 3 hour EMH that night that ends at 11.
But this can and most likely will change.
They could push the close to 9 and run two parades or more likely push the close to 10 and have parades at 8 and 10 with Wishes at 9.
Or just have one parade at 8 and Wishes at 9 with the park officially closing then.
And they won’t have updated hours until mid November.