No Snow White!

I am so disappointed!!! I just got my Disneyland package and noticed that my preferred seating for Snow White the Musical was not in the folder. When I called Disney they said they are no longer running the show. The preferred seating for the show was supposed to be a 50th benefit if you used your Disney Visa. My kids were really looking forward to seeing this. They gave us perferred seating to Block Party Bash but the kids didn’t even want to see that…gggrrrrrrrrrrr…just wanted to vent

This show has not been running for quite a while…:sad:…the good news (for some, I wasn’t a huge fan - :huh:) is that it’s coming back! They haven’t specified when yet, but Snow White took a long hiatus kind of like the Electrical Parade. And EVENTUALLY, it’s coming back.

Preferred seating for Block Party Bash is cool though! That’s something that’s more entertaining the closer you are to the action. I hope you guys have a great time anyway! :biggrin:

:c(

I’m sorry, redtire…that really stinks :c(

I knew it hasn’t been running but from what I heard it was supposed to be coming back for the summer crowds. According to the CM I talked to today it is not coming back at all. I just don’t understand why they would offer it as part of the Visa perks for the 50th if they were going to shut it down.

Yes, that does stink but I’ll get over it 'cause… I’m going to Disneyland :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: … thanks for caring though… I :heart: Erin

Thanks dznygrl!! I’m hoping the Block Party Bash will be fun for the kiddos. Don’t know too much about it.

Oh Block Party is Fun!!! Even my parents loved it lol. I have SOME pictures from it last year if you’d like to see!! I would love to have Preferred seating for it. We were pretty close last year but being really close would be even better

Thanks Pixie, you’re making the loss of Snow White sound like not such a bad thing!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

:huh: I was looking at the Disneyland web sit last night and noticed the Snow White show times were listed runs to go look today

Yep, still listed for August, and I see it on June 25th. Curiously it’s not listed for tomorrow, June 8th, but it is for June 9th.

Guess the calendar on teh website isn’t up to date?

I think I’d play musical CM and call back to ask again.

Yet ANOTHER thing I’ve never seen and missed because I’ve never been to DL… :sad:

False advertising.

I so dislike it when people’s web pages arent up to date.

Makes everything confusing for everyone else.

It’s really fun!!! About 10 or 15 mins before the army men from toy story come out and dance around to get everybody going and get the kids out to dance around. Then once the parade starts they come out with floats from a coulpe movies. I remeber monsters inc toy story incredibles and bugs life! Then some VERY entergenic cms come out with like hugh toy blocks that change into trampolines(sp) and unacycles and balls and whatnot. They stay out and perform for like 15 mins or so i really dont remember. Some characters are out playing and the kids go out and play with everyone and its really fun!!!

Call back! You may get a dofferent answer (and hopefully for you a correct one).

Block Party Bash is great! We didn’t have preferred seating (somehow I missed that in my Disney Visa info), but we still enjoyed it. The Army Men are terrific! You’ll enjoy the show!

Oh no… I really wanted to go see that show this time around… I guess I won’t. Maybe that’s not the final word. You never know, hope is always there.

I think they need to put on a stage production of Snow White at WALT DISNEY WORLD!!! :cool:

Glad to hear you got your package! Wouldn’t you know it came right after you worried! Doesn’t it always seem to go that way? :rolleyes:

Just wanted to let you know that the DLR website is showing showtimes for Snow White on their schedule. There are five shows a day for the whole week I am there, so there may be hope for you yet…you never know! :smile:

Me neither. That’s really dumb of them to offer it with the 50th visa though. What were they thinking? :confused:

After you all let me know it was still on the schedule. I wrote them a letter and this is the response. I guess the show is still on (CM on phone must have been wrong) but they left the preferred seating out??? So confusing!!!:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your interest in The Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim,
California.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. An
Enchanting Musical with Snow White
was down for refurbishments and with the Visa Card add on promotion
was replaced with Preferred
viewing at Block Party Bash at Disney’s California Adventure Park.

Beginning June 9, the Fantasyland Theatre showcases the return of “Snow
White ? An Enchanting
Musical.” Based on Walt Disney’s first feature-length animated film,
this “Fantasyland jewel”
features narration by Patrick Stewart as the Magic Mirror and six
classic songs form the film,
including “I’m Wishing,” “Whistle While You Work” and “Some Day My
Prince Will Come.” The stage show
will run at the Fantasyland Theatre throughout the summer.

Seating is first come bases, please check program brochure or our
calendar on our website
www.disneyland.com.

Shows and promotions are subject to change.

Have a Disney Day!

Cyndy
Walt Disney Travel Company, Inc.
E-Commerce Desk

Okay I see you already found out…but the show is up and running again! :laugh: They were just doing a test show yesterday, and I was like…huh??? :huh: :huh: :huh: So I have no idea why they wouldn’t give you your priority seating! You should call back!

Yay! I’m glad it’s going to be running for you! :biggrin: You should definitely call back and try to get your priority seating though! (And they should let you keep the priority seating for Block Party too…as a consolation for all the confusion! :wink:)