Nom-Nom

Oh my, I have never shopped there, only ever did I gawk through the window.

How would you style your favorite treat?

Mine is a rice crispy :mickey: head covered in that amazing chocolate, dunked in nuts.

Simple :happy:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1120777]Oh my, I have never shopped there, only ever did I gawk through the window.

How would you style your favorite treat?

Mine is a rice crispy :mickey: head covered in that amazing chocolate, dunked in nuts.

Simple :happy:[/QUOTE]

Which place is this Dopey? I must be missing something but I don’t see where you are talking about? Is it a rice Krispie specific bakery?

Mine would be a frozen banana but with DARK, DARK chocolate. omg…amazing

Is this something new?

Where is this? How come I don’t remember this place?

goofy’s candy kitchen? or something like that. Isn’t that at DTD? I just guessed. where the heck is that soundgod who always corrects me. He would know.

Yes Goofys Candy Company in DTD…I just didn’t know where you were talking about when you started the thread…I didn’t see the name anywhere.

We were just in there last week…

Goofy’s Candy Company Downtown Disney Marketplace

I love Goofy’s Candy Kitchen. They have some great stuff there.

Let’s get this straight - is “Nom-Nom” the name of the shop? Or is that just the title of the thread? Like - “oh - it’s so YUMMY!” or are you thinking about Goofy’s Candy Kitchen? And how many martinis have you had today?

:laugh:

Yep, that’s how this thread is making me feel.

Or perhaps like a need a few to understand it.

:laugh:

[QUOTE=smallworld;1120804]Yes Goofys Candy Company in DTD…I just didn’t know where you were talking about when you started the thread…I didn’t see the name anywhere.

We were just in there last week…

Goofy’s Candy Company Downtown Disney Marketplace[/QUOTE]

oh dangit. I forgot to post the link to the cool video and meanwhile I have no idea where I got the link and where it went. Too much unpleasantness in my life lately, my brains are shutting down :pinch:

Not one maritini. Which might be the problem right there. Nom-nom = yum :redface:

see here, my name is DOPEY!!! :blush:

Just digressing slightly- who remembers Goofy’s Grill? we used to love it in there and Donald’s Dairy Diner too? At DTD when it first opened.

We also ate at Chef Mickey’s when it used to be at the “Lake Buena Vista Marketplace” now known as Downtown Disney.

Yes! we did too, and Minnie’s Pizzeria? There wasn’t much else there in those early days was there Karen? But it was still lovely to walk around after a hard day in the parks.

Oh dear. I don’t like to think of Mrs. Fooffooffnik having unpleasantness in her life…:crying:

…I still think Chef Mickeys was better when it was in DTD…it had a menu to order from and just Chef Mickey…I have a cookbook from there with some great recipes…

We were only at Chef Mickey’s once - when it was in DTD. I still have the red plastic cups they gave the kids.

We LOVE Goofy’s Candy Shop. It is a must do for us every trip. I always get a chocolate covered strawberry. YUM!

I agree!

So someone needs to pour her a martini!

Oh, wait…