NOT a mug debate, just a?

Did the mugs change or what? My kids are taking bets. They’re leaving Saturday and I need to see who wins lol.

Do not start a debate on refills and what not, ok people who like to debate :laugh:

have no idea but love your avatar

Yes they did. You have the choice of three handle colors…light blue, pink or yellow. Can’t find mine right now (translation, with two teenage boys, probably in their rooms somewhere!) but if I remember correctly, they have Mickey and Goofy on them.

On a related subject, how much are the mugs this year? We have the sit down dining plan and they are not included, but with all the coffee and soda we drink they are worth their weight in gold (well… maybe silver).

I thought we got the mug with the dining plan? Or is it that I always get the mug because we own DVC? I don’t always know what triggers us getting a mug, but we hardly ever pick them up. But I am interested in seeing the new ones.

The regular dining an doesn’t include a mug but the quick service and deluxe plan do. I wish DVC got us free mugs but it’s a good idea for a new perk.

Make sure you take them when you visit any of the resorts and use them at each stop.:eek:
It’s on!!! :laugh:

Thank you for clearing this up, we always get the deluxe dining plan. That’s why we always get them. I always thought everyone that stayed at a Disney Resort got them as part of the package, it wasn’t until I came to MB that I found out people had to buy them.

They were around $14 a couple of weeks ago.

Yep, we always buy them. I think they were $14.99.

Mug link here to check out the new design. ADORABLE!!

I wish they made a passholder mug too, one for the year . . . I have so many Disney mugs! YIKES!!

Great idea!

I had heard that as of the day the ticket prices increased, all dining plans now include the mug.

That would be great. I’ve never really understood why the regular dining plan didn’t include a mug but the other two did.

I think that starts with the 2012 dining plan.

“Friends don’t let friends get “mugged” in Disney World”.

Ohhh cute mug!! My middle dd wins. My oldest was all “They like haven’t changed them in forever.” Insert 11 yr old girl eye roll here Meanwhile the 6 yr old dd said “They have to change them, I want a new design!” lol

So this means if I take them in Oct or Dec I can reuse them right? SOOOO JUST KIDDING! :laugh::tongue::wink:

Thank you all!

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1080885]Make sure you take them when you visit any of the resorts and use them at each stop.:eek:
It’s on!!! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

There’s always 1 troublemaker in the bunch. :rolleyes: I just figured it would be BossMouse. :laugh:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1080898]Mug link here to check out the new design. ADORABLE!!

I wish they made a passholder mug too, one for the year . . . I have so many Disney mugs! YIKES!![/QUOTE]

I agree.

A few weeks ago, one fell out of the closet and the edge along the top cracked. I was so happy I could throw it away and not feel guilty.

i need a new one sooo bad!! I can’t wait to get one or three!

This one looks summer-y, think it’s here to stay, or will there be a different one this winter?