Not sure what I think about some of these

Freshening the Air with Disney Parks Disney Parks Blog

Who wants a turkey leg smelling car?

[QUOTE=hanwill;1115664]Freshening the Air with Disney Parks Disney Parks Blog

Who wants a turkey leg smelling car?[/QUOTE]

Ugggg…I sure don’t…now…if they could do that orange smell from the old Horizons…:laugh:

Never got the chance at Horizons, but it seems to me that the orange scent on Soarin’ has to be similar.

Oh yes…that’s it!!! Yep…the orange grove scent is the same…forgot all about that…

Love the smell of the orange grove on Soarin!! Does anyone remember before the refurb of Spaceship Earth it always seemed to me to smell like burnt oil?:blow:How about that as an air freshener?:laugh:

If they put out a Main Street Bakery freshener I’m sold.

Hopefully this is the first installment…with more to follow.

—I was going to mention that one too, however, I don’t think I would be able to drive with that one in my car----talk about distracted driving!!! Yum

While not unique to disney, they could do a funnel cake smell. They could also do a smell from the lobbies from the deluxe resorts. They smell great.

I can just picture the turkey leg ones will be the only ones left on the rack because nobody will want them.

I totally agree about that Orange smell. That would be great.

me too. There’s nothing better than the lovely scent of Main Street :heart:

[QUOTE=hanwill;1115664]Freshening the Air with Disney Parks Disney Parks Blog

Who wants a turkey leg smelling car?[/QUOTE]

I don’t even like to stand next to people that are eating turkey legs, never mind having my car smell like them!

Imagine on a hot day, getting into the car, and having that smell hit you in the face.,yuck…

There was one February years back where I found myself driving up US 27 from Miami and then crossing ocean to bay.
This wasn’t some scent in a can boys and girls.
THIS WAS THE REAL THING!!!
For several days in a row. Right through the middle of orange grove territory just as the oranges were blooming.

This was pretty eye opening for a city boy.

I’m trying to figure out what is the scent of a mickey bar? I’ve never walked into disney and said “boy, smell that??? I just got to have a mickey bar!”

How about the stink bug scent from “It’s Tough to Be a Bug.” That’d be a great one! :blow:

I think the turkey leg one will be the best seller. I know I would be purchasing a handful for joke presents.

I was wondering the same thing.

Just open it and place it under someones seat and see what happens after a hot day baking in the car. :laugh: